The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
O its about 20 ppl atleast..right before the draft started I gave the info to my live friends and they filled the last spots ...It was about 23 users before that........

I mean dudes can keep asking who is who ...and where ppl at...OR they can see who they have to play...get the gamertag..and look threw the thread and see who own what team on the coli....I continued the list from what I could find on page 1 but some help instead of everyone asking who is who would be nice :aicmon:

and good looking on the name info :shake:

Oooh that makes sense. I got breh with clippers to join and post, that's my roommate and he stay ready to run.
Im just wondering how there's only 1 vacant team but I don't see 29 people in here. Yall doin a great job keeping this organized, I don't want this league to fall off like last time.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Oooh that makes sense. I got breh with clippers to join and post, that's my roommate and he stay ready to run.
Im just wondering how there's only 1 vacant team but I don't see 29 people in here. Yall doin a great job keeping this organized, I don't want this league to fall off like last time.

Cool..if we agree to kick ppl not in the coli thats cool if thats what WE agree on.... I know about 20 ppl gotta be on the coli

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@FreshABM i aint trippin im in a league on os. tired of winnin and bein accused of cheesin, bet if i lost they be no complaints tho .

Wall still 4 mvp!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM i aint trippin im in a league on os. tired of winnin and bein accused of cheesin, bet if i lost they be no complaints tho .

Wall still 4 mvp!

you aint gotta be tripping...I'm tripping what you leaving the Coli league for??...We trying to get stronger..not weaker

and your in a league on os?? whats that??