The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@FreshABM these dudes just mad they took a L. I know how i play and i know it aint cheese .

@Majestyx @livindajetlife yall some clowns actin like this league finna get past 1 season im out this shyt , who u tryna threaten with a league lmao.

Jet if u want it u know my gt same goes to maj, with your laggy ass

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM these dudes just mad they took a L. I know how i play and i know it aint cheese .

@Majestyx @livindajetlife yall some clowns actin like this league finna get past 1 season im out this shyt , who u tryna threaten with a league lmao.

You wilding...you gonna quit the league?? :ld:

and this shyt is going pass one season...might be different users..but it will :boss:

Don't watch Maj...some people just power hungry ... :snoop: it would have to be in general consensus to kick you out

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

sensitive guy.. i dont lag. i played flawless games before you. aint nobody threatening, we was just having discussions out in the open

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps

and this shyt is going pass one season...might be different users..but it will :boss:

Don't watch Maj...some people just power hungry ... :snoop: it would have to be in general consensus to kick you out

n1gga u ready ?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

lol, i'm not even power hungry, i am just a b*stard, i know i cant kick anyone without general consensus, i just like to aggravate and agitate dudes :heh:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Yea I don't want people to disappear because it's only bout 12 regulars in here. No way 18 people drafted and aint post in here since. :stopitslime:

O its about 20 ppl atleast..right before the draft started I gave the info to my live friends and they filled the last spots ...It was about 23 users before that........

I mean dudes can keep asking who is who ...and where ppl at...OR they can see who they have to play...get the gamertag..and look threw the thread and see who own what team on the coli....I continued the list from what I could find on page 1 but some help instead of everyone asking who is who would be nice :aicmon:

and good looking on the name info :shake:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
n1gga u ready ?

nikka ..I just got back in the crib.. :violent:

Can I eat this popeyes and get right :smoker:

never seen someone fiend for that work :wow:

I did my scouting report....you gonna need more than stephen jackson derrick rose and my very own NYK JR Swish...<--- who I wouldn't mind trading for...holla at me :myman: