The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit:

don't make me do you like I did in 2k9 when you went days being mad at me.:ohhh:

I like the sliders though. The paint needs to be toned down a little though. Varejao can't be scoring on Ibaka and Dirk like they paperweight

Why cant he???

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
First post should contain all the teams with usernames and GTs

Lost to the Cavs. Bron came through. Add to the fact that my release all messed up cuz of my new controller. Mad stiff. I like it soft :ahh:

Good game breh.....my team almost collapsed in the 4th qtr for the 3rd time in 5 games:snoop:

Lebron saved us though with 31pts, 16 rebs, 8 assts, 4 steals, and 2 blocks:ohlawd:

They call to many fouls.....I think all foul sliders should be lowered to 75

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
U was gettin bailed out with computer fouls... and if memory serves corrrect ive shut melo down before lol.. all u do is run off picks... stop callin plays n run regular chump :lolbron:

I wouldn't say stop calling plays. But it does annoy me when teams run that same screen move down the court with their shooters 9 out of 10 plays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I remember you been ducking me :lawd:

bailed out by computer fouls :beli:

go head keep thinking that right when you think a pick play is coming thats when I hit you with the :ohlawd: ..Plus its not my fault you can't stop STAT off the pick..jumper or dunk..you gonna get one of them ...I seen you try and come down with a couple of pick and rolls... had to shut that down quick...I know you don't even know where your points are gonna come from :russ:

UGO..I run screen plays..but just because they look the same to you on the court..doesn't mean its the same play....I won't lie..if I see you can't stop a play...of course I going to go back to it...but I have atleast 5 or 6 plays that have curls and screens and I use them with different players..plus..just because I run a play doesn't mean I'm going to take that shot...I might just want to see how your going to play it

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@Majestyx apologizes........:russ: I thought he said he gave you that work...he just said you was mad :dead:

and I have no problem with the fouls..some of ya'll I bet don't play NO D ...you gotta switch onto everybody..don't try and get lazy and let the computer D somebody and get tight when they get hit with a foul :stylin:

but if ya'll have a problem with it I guess we can tone it down...but I LOVE the Defense so far...doesn't seem like your on ice and you can stay infront of people...plus..I don't reach like that soooo :yeshrug:

Jazz on

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@Majestyx is it true..did he use to give you the work in 2k9?? :wtf:

and I have no problem with the fouls..some of ya'll I bet don't play NO D ...you gotta switch onto everybody..don't try and get lazy and let the computer D somebody and get tight when they get hit with a foul :stylin:

but if ya'll have a problem with it I guess we can tone it down...but I LOVE the Defense so far...doesn't seem like your on ice and you can stay infront of people...plus..I don't reach like that soooo :yeshrug:

where did he say anything about work? he likes to cheese if given the freedom, that is all.

there is no problem with the fouls, nikkas need to be shootin at least 10 free throws a game

reachin ass nikkas

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
where did he say anything about work? he likes to cheese if given the freedom, that is all.

there is no problem with the fouls, nikkas need to be shootin at least 10 free throws a game

reachin ass nikkas

shyt i never reach and my computer still get cheap calls like over the back or wehn i call for a double team.. yall nikkas aint the only ones who can play D... n im cool with actually being able to shoot freethrows.. just think we should tone down computer reachin for steals

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
shyt i never reach and my computer still get cheap calls like over the back or wehn i call for a double team.. yall nikkas aint the only ones who can play D... n im cool with actually being able to shoot freethrows.. just think we should tone down computer reachin for steals

i'm not even claiming i can play d, just sayin fouls need to happen.. if the computer can do good shyt for u,like grab boards and set great screens, then he can do dumb shyt too, like reach, and get over the back fouls, it balances out... which is why team up is great, cuz its 90% user :noah:

but if we are gonna continue to be displeased, and not see how it all balances out. when i get back on in a few i'll lower the jawn

Daps
About to hop on and run a game or 2 if anybody is tryin to play. Prob wont play more than a couple until I can see if it will let me sign any free agents. Had to leave after the 6th round of the draft last night and the stupid ass computer picked me nothing but fukkin sorry ass pg's and sg's the rest of the draft so I gotta get some kind of depth inside somehow. Im the Nuggets GT BFleeWV

Daps
UGO..I run screen plays..but just because they look the same to you on the court..doesn't mean its the same play....I won't lie..if I see you can't stop a play...of course I going to go back to it...but I have atleast 5 or 6 plays that have curls and screens and I use them with different players..plus..just because I run a play doesn't mean I'm going to take that shot...I might just want to see how your going to play it

Whoa I wasn't talking about you. I'm talking about people online.

Daps
i'm not even claiming i can play d, just sayin fouls need to happen.. if the computer can do good shyt for u,like grab boards and set great screens, then he can do dumb shyt too, like reach, and get over the back fouls, it balances out... which is why team up is great, cuz its 90% user :noah:

but if we are gonna continue to be displeased, and not see how it all balances out. when i get back on in a few i'll lower the jawn

Well, now that you put it that way... eff it. Keep it. Any way to change the offensive rebounds?

Daps
Dude with the Thunder I keep accepting the invites then it says game session no longer exists