based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Come on Hawks 50 points in the paint though. :banghead:

Yo this sliders, I don't know man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Them sliders...idk breh:whoo:

You see all them fouls? Clean block on dwight you replayed? 60 % of my fouls were off-ball.

You were nastier with jordan crawford on the wiz, but either way always a tough game with you breh

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
what exactly are you having a problem with??

@Waka FICO Flamez who was playing like that??? I run plays just about everytime down...I'm trying to get out the habit of doing that :dead:

Nobody I have played yet, I remember in the last league some people did that. I'm not calling anybody out but I see some complaints building. This aint NBA Jam or NBA street. I understand you can have play styles but I think If it can't be done IRL in the way you using a move,style, or player we should avoid it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Na bro..son does cheese...I haven't played him this league..so IDK if he cut it out....but he does this glitch step back fadeaway like every play..or when he gets nervous.... You can play how you like..if you play uptempo..do you as long as you not throwing it from the inbounds to the next side of the court...every play....

@Majestyx chill out bro :snoop:

:pachaha: i havent taken my meds yet, its early in the day. dudes get :bustback: early.

but cheeser dude is :birdman: nikka drafted his team to cheese :heh: industry plant ass nikka

also, outside of 2k @LeVraiPapi is one of my favorite brehs, but in 2k :pacspit: cuz he bordeline... which is why he got all emotional about cheeser dude getting tossed into the redwood forest

Daps
what exactly are you having a problem with??

@Waka FICO Flamez who was playing like that??? I run plays just about everytime down...I'm trying to get out the habit of doing that :dead:

The high foul rate. I don't even reach. The computer does. Which puts me in a bad situation because once I do foul they're already going to the line. Cause I'm in foul trouble every quarter.

Had 3 reach in calls (not me) from the computer in one possession! At the start of the quarter. How can I play defense when I'm giving free trips to the line by the 3-4 minute mark quarterly?

If y'all don't change it I'll adjust and just deal with it. But it makes it harder to be physical in the paint, when the paint is already easy enough.

Daps
Them sliders...idk breh:whoo:

You see all them fouls? Clean block on dwight you replayed? 60 % of my fouls were off-ball.

You were nastier with jordan crawford on the wiz, but either way always a tough game with you breh

Exactly! Smith blocked the shyt out of Dwight. Clean from the front, one hand. Ref blows whistle. :rolleyes:

Right Jordan Crawford with the Magic now. Rivers doesn't fill that same void. How you feel about the slower game speed?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Yeah mane the fouls pissin me off especially with computer reaching.... i be playin perfect D then they get bailed out

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Yeah the foul sliders are to extreme, I had rose foul out in 3rd quarter, dudes going to the line for nothing. At first i thought I was just making my dudes hoop but then I realized I was getting and giving up alot of BS fouls.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
@FreshABM you gone get this work later.. melo not going off on my bul leonard
Had that man 1-5 lookin confused lol

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:pachaha: i havent taken my meds yet, its early in the day. dudes get :bustback: early.

but cheeser dude is :birdman: nikka drafted his team to cheese :heh: industry plant ass nikka

also, outside of 2k @LeVraiPapi is one of my favorite brehs, but in 2k :pacspit: cuz he bordeline... which is why he got all emotional about cheeser dude getting tossed into the redwood forest

I know bro...it def be like that :smoker:

Do what you gotta do...we just gotta line up the replacement

@livindajetlife :upsetfavre:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM you gone get this work later.. melo not going off on my bul leonard
Had that man 1-5 lookin confused lol

:salute: was shooting 1-5 and we was down 1 with the ball....that don't plague your mind????!!!!!

You really think he was gonna continue shooting like that?? You didn't read the comment from last son I played when he was like Melo was off and caught fire.....Living I hate that its going to have to be you!:to:

:aicmon:

@Majestyx Na I'm not cosigning that ...You gotta draft better bro :russ:

Plus we do have a waiting list:smugfavre: