The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
dudes need to make an effort to play games coming up in the schedule... make that a priority and then play others... nikkas get injured in simmed games

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
we need a list of everyone gamer tag .......TEAM..and COLI name......

I wonder who would be kind enough to do that for the Xbox 360 2k13 familia

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:salute: was shooting 1-5 and we was down 1 with the ball....that don't plague your mind????!!!!!

You really think he was gonna continue shooting like that?? You didn't read the comment from last son I played when he was like Melo was off and caught fire.....Living I hate that its going to have to be you!:to:

:aicmon:

@Majestyx Na I'm not cosigning that ...You gotta draft better bro :russ:

Plus we do have a waiting list:smugfavre:

u cant draft better when u in the bottom of the draft order... and considering i drafted 20th, and knocking on a top 10 team in ranked, i drafted well.. u nikkas just set me up for the L :to:

i suggested the GT thing earlier, i feel like some of these nikkas are not on the coli

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
u cant draft better when u in the bottom of the draft order... and considering i drafted 20th, and knocking on a top 10 team in ranked, i drafted well.. u nikkas just set me up for the L :to:

i suggested the GT thing earlier, i feel like some of these nikkas are not on the coli

:dwillhuh:

:whoa:

:ufdup: If your implying that I had the #1 pick because I gave it to myself or it was setup like that.....thats false

:youngsabo:

:mjpls:

:shaq:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:salute: was shooting 1-5 and we was down 1 with the ball....that don't plague your mind????!!!!!

You really think he was gonna continue shooting like that?? You didn't read the comment from last son I played when he was like Melo was off and caught fire.....Living I hate that its going to have to be you!:to:

:aicmon:

@Majestyx Na I'm not cosigning that ...You gotta draft better bro :russ:

Plus we do have a waiting list:smugfavre:

U was gettin bailed out with computer fouls... and if memory serves corrrect ive shut melo down before lol.. all u do is run off picks... stop callin plays n run regular chump :lolbron:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
And thats why i wanted to lock the schedule so we can advance faster... im thinkin bout doin it still... we need play upcoming games.. i aint takin sim losses :birdman:

Daps
U was gettin bailed out with computer fouls... and if memory serves corrrect ive shut melo down before lol.. all u do is run off picks... stop callin plays n run regular chump :lolbron:

I wouldn't say stop calling plays. But it does annoy me when teams run that same screen move down the court with their shooters 9 out of 10 plays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Exactly! Smith blocked the shyt out of Dwight. Clean from the front, one hand. Ref blows whistle. :rolleyes:

Right Jordan Crawford with the Magic now. Rivers doesn't fill that same void. How you feel about the slower game speed?

Game speed got my #1 josh smith playing slow and relegated to post ups instead of slashing... but at the same time billups not getting exposed by rose :whew:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say stop calling plays. But it does annoy me when teams run that same screen move down the court with their shooters 9 out of 10 plays.

Nah he know im just playing.... ppl can play however they want

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
First post should contain all the teams with usernames and GTs

Lost to the Cavs. Bron came through. Add to the fact that my release all messed up cuz of my new controller. Mad stiff. I like it soft :ahh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
And thats why i wanted to lock the schedule so we can advance faster... im thinkin bout doin it still... we need play upcoming games.. i aint takin sim losses :birdman:

doit..

tho my only reason to opppose is that if some of these dudes are randoms, there wont be any good way to get them to specifically play the games coming up. i'm for booting all non coli brehs.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:pacspit:
:pachaha: i havent taken my meds yet, its early in the day. dudes get :bustback: early.

but cheeser dude is :birdman: nikka drafted his team to cheese :heh: industry plant ass nikka

also, outside of 2k @LeVraiPapi is one of my favorite brehs, but in 2k :pacspit: cuz he bordeline... which is why he got all emotional about cheeser dude getting tossed into the redwood forest

don't make me do you like I did in 2k9 when you went days being mad at me.:ohhh:

I like the sliders though. The paint needs to be toned down a little though. Varejao can't be scoring on Ibaka and Dirk like they paperweight