The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:myman:

and ya'll was trying to chuck me when I had bogut:merchant:

I still went out there and did the dirty work :leostare:

I honestly couldn't remember what position you had during that game, but unless its a beast of a center rebounding, picks and defense is how they earn out there. I'm probably one of the few that likes playing as a big even when they aren't a strong player. Much easier to impact the game as a bum big then a bum perimeter player.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Oh and get a mic too. Makes them teamup games much better and them shyts is extra cheap anyway.

Daps
Yeah Durant is pretty much unstoppable from anywhere against anyone if you didn't notice lol. I can only imagine what a blowout it would have been if we switched teams. I doubt I score more than 50 with your shytty players lol. You know how to use them though.

Edit: I was on the phone with some b1tches so I had to pause a few times. My bad.

You playing tonight? If not that's cool... I know you got bytches to fukk :salute:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I honestly couldn't remember what position you had during that game, but unless its a beast of a center rebounding, picks and defense is how they earn out there. I'm probably one of the few that likes playing as a big even when they aren't a strong player. Much easier to impact the game as a bum big then a bum perimeter player.
We have to start working the post more...also post players need to set up on each side of the box in the paint so we don't get 3 sec calls...once we work the post they'll usually double and some1 will be open.....if some1 has a shooter they need to run behind some pick and get open..we should be setting picks on the same side of the floor to free ppl up....we don't always have to send a pick at the ballhandler...basically more offball screens..
Oh and get a mic too. Makes them teamup games much better and them shyts is extra cheap anyway.

Yea you right...I just recently got back on my gaming shyt since 2k13 dropped.. and yeah they cheap ..its mostly laziness :ohlawd:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Man im thinkin bout cancelling this date to run team up.. Lol im playin i'll catch ya'll. last nite was a thing of beauty when we got it clickin