The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
Okay recap.

1st quarter I'm letting the threes fly, (5-8) from the start you can see it was going to be a high scoring affair. Durant is cooking already, but I continue to play him straight up.
2nd quarter threes still going I make 7 of 11. Knicks getting to the paint at will getting OREBs and put backs. Really defensive quarter. Resting the starters for the final half. Ray Allen is the player of the half with 11 points.

Half Wiz 46-43

3rd quarter I go up early with a 8-2 run at that point, Durant is like fukk that, give me the ball. Hits shot after shot. 3, mid range dunks you name it. At this point my 3 done failed me and Knicks took back the lead. Allen is looking flabby and sick. It's Howard getting layup after layup dunk after dunk. 4th, we letting the points fly, giving all this attention to Durant my ass forgot about Ginobli! He's frying. At some point I think Howard had like 8-10 points in a roll. The last 2 minutes is where it gets good. It's all tied and we going back and forth. He turns the ball over. I see Dwight alone in the post with Ginobli in the paint. Dwight spins and Manu pushes him back and Ds him up perfectly! Fast break easy score. I was furious lmao like out of all people? Ginobli post defense will give the Knicks the win. So I'm thinking about the 3 since I'm down 3. Nah next play Dwight dunk. Knicks hit their freethrows. Timeout (my final timeout). Rivers comes up Dunk. Knicks hit there freethrows it's like 3 seconds left. For some OLD REASON! Knicks don't call timeout to advance the ball. Rivers steal the ball and since I have no time I just throw it up. Misses. But it's a foul! Rivers goes to the line and sinks both! Wizards up 1 with 2.0seconds left. Knicks timeout and they inbound pass to Durant. He takes dribble at the top of the key. Shoots... Misses. Wizards advance.

Wizards win 99-98

It's crazy man, a timeout and you win the game! @Gallo

Dwight 35-13
Rivers 21-6

Durant 32 (off 26 shots)
Ginobli 23-7
Knight 17-10

The other key. Wizards were 17-17 from the line Knicks were 16-24

Sorry about the wall of text. Great Game Knicks. I know you had to be mad at how it ended when you had it locked.

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Okay recap.

1st quarter I'm letting the threes fly, (5-8) from the start you can see it was going to be a high scoring affair. Durant is cooking already, but I continue to play him straight up.
2nd quarter threes still going I make 7 of 11. Knicks getting to the paint at will getting OREBs and put backs. Really defensive quarter. Resting the starters for the final half. Ray Allen is the player of the half with 11 points.

Half Wiz 46-43

3rd quarter I go up early with a 8-2 run at that point, Durant is like fukk that, give me the ball. Hits shot after shot. 3, mid range dunks you name it. At this point my 3 done failed me and Knicks took back the lead. Allen is looking flabby and sick. It's Howard getting layup after layup dunk after dunk. 4th, we letting the points fly, giving all this attention to Durant my ass forgot about Ginobli! He's frying. At some point I think Howard had like 8-10 points in a roll. The last 2 minutes is where it gets good. It's all tied and we going back and forth. He turns the ball over. I see Dwight alone in the post with Ginobli in the paint. Dwight spins and Manu pushes him back and Ds him up perfectly! Fast break easy score. I was furious lmao like out of all people? Ginobli post defense will give the Knicks the win. So I'm thinking about the 3 since I'm down 3. Nah next play Dwight dunk. Knicks hit their freethrows. Timeout (my final timeout). Rivers comes up Dunk. Knicks hit there freethrows it's like 3 seconds left. For some OLD REASON! Knicks don't call timeout to advance the ball. Rivers steal the ball and since I have no time I just throw it up. Misses. But it's a foul! Rivers goes to the line and sinks both! Wizards up 1 with 2.0seconds left. Knicks timeout and they inbound pass to Durant. He takes dribble at the top of the key. Shoots... Misses. Wizards advance.

Wizards win 99-98

It's crazy man, a timeout and you win the game! @Gallo

Dwight 35-13
Rivers 21-6

Durant 32 (off 26 shots)
Ginobli 23-7
Knight 17-10

The other key. Wizards were 17-17 from the line Knicks were 16-24

Sorry about the wall of text. Great Game Knicks. I know you had to be mad at how it ended when you had it locked.

Better take advantage of dwight while u got him... he comin to Cali next season:birdman: ..... timmy gonna show him some post moves :win:

Daps
Man I wouldn't even be in this position without him. No homo. But yeah I wonder who is coming to DC. Paul and Rivers could make a deadly video game back court lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM

let me know what it is breh? I just @ me on here when you ready.

I was online at 10 but I didn't come on the coli..and I didn't see you signed on....I'm in the lab tonight so I'll be on in about 40min or so...I'm about to fucc some food up right now...If you can't run it tonight we can run it some time this weekend just let me know

@UgoRightIgoJeff congrats on your first round sweep :salute:

D Howard :eat: out there

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I was online at 10 but I didn't come on the coli..and I didn't see you signed on....I'm in the lab tonight so I'll be on in about 40min or so...I'm about to fucc some food up right now...If you can't run it tonight we can run it some time this weekend just let me know

@UgoRightIgoJeff congrats on your first round sweep :salute:

D Howard :eat: out there

:beli:

Tomorrow it is then.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Damn, yall still playing this shyt on consoles :scusthov:

Heres where we're at on PC...

Real-life scoreboards

fannight.jpg

csntvv12.jpg

yesadv01.jpg

Long hex pads:
(peep background)
3_zpse28fb453.png

nba2k132013-01-1110-34-00-07_zps491566ed.png

And a few more graphic updates...

nba2k132013-01-2219-35-00-08_zps4118d4d7.png

nba2k132013-01-2812-22-33-30_zps5ce6c798.png

:salute:

your post was so insigthful with our lg :aicmon:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
yo @Majestyx how did you upload the pics like that ?

since i'm not a dikk who likes to pause in the middle of a game and watch replays....

at the end of the game, u can go to gametrack and save shyt. then you can go to featurs in the 2k menu, view the replay, and take snapshots... you're supposed to be able to upload video, but its not working. ti worked in previous years tho