The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
Clippers, lakers.... rockets, spurs.... when yall gettin yall games in?

does the Clippers guy even post in here??? :yeshrug: anyways, i'm sorry ab0ut the delay fellaz....work has been kicking my ass for the last wk. Me and the clippers hit each other up on Xbox and i told him i get home today at 5:30 pm eastern time.....i hope he's on because i have an event i have to go to around 8 or so with my girl. won't be back till around midnight. I'll be at the crib all wknd so my shyt will definitely get played

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Yall boys need to chill, its been 1 days since yall simemd to the playoffs and yall acting like people ducking the league. Some people work and have conflicting schedules till the weekend where people actually have more free time.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Yall boys need to chill, its been 1 days since yall simemd to the playoffs and yall acting like people ducking the league. Some people work and have conflicting schedules till the weekend where people actually have more free time.

U been complaining since we simmed to the playoffs.. n actually its been 3

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Throughout most of the season Yeah. Before we did all of the simming. I don't know about the final results though.

Damn I miss all the fun at night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

:ohhh:

:ooh:

:salute:

How are u judging the defensive stats? Kings held teams to the least amount of points :mjpls:

:wtb: You trying to take credit for the computer work during sims?? :scusthov:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Well I just got my ass kicked...cant stop 3s for shyt. First time playing with mkg and davis:sadcam:

Gg tho @Majestyx:manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@Rico we cant play yet , shyts not available.... But lol @ u thinkin u still gonna win... No sir.

Last edited by a moderator: