The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
@livindajetlife

I just thought of something, how does it work if you sim the rest of the games for the playoff seeding? Wont it possibly change? I dont even know how many games are left :dead:

If it doesn't change playoff seeding will it change draft picks for the non-playoff teams? :leostare:

yeah it will.. thats why i stated the playoff seeding first.. and once it sim ill just reset games to adjust what i already said.... its alot of work but im willing to do it for the league

Last edited by a moderator:

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Active players are tired of waiting on nonactive players and non active players saying active players need to give it more time .. This Dosent revolve around you. If you don't have time to play you shouldent of joined. It's always the same guys on trying to run with each other but don't listen to me I'm just bitter I Dident make the playoffs.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I don't get on til late during the week. usually after 11, so if you wanna take it Mr Hate Coffee go right ahead. I not gonna hold yall up if you haven't made the decision yet. Gimme that lotto pick.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Active players are tired of waiting on nonactive players and non active players saying active players need to give it more time .. This Dosent revolve around you. If you don't have time to play you shouldent of joined. It's always the same guys on trying to run with each other but don't listen to me I'm just bitter I Dident make the playoffs.

not only did you not make the playoffs..you just joined the league soooooooooooooooooo :scusthov:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
aite so everybody good now? we got all the seeds locked in... im bout to do the simming and shyt so dont play any games.. if u do it the simming just gonna cut it off in the middle of a game

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
not only did you not make the playoffs..you just joined the league soooooooooooooooooo :scusthov:

So? That proves nikkas had more than ample amount of time to get their games in. :win: thanks for helping prove my point

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Wall vs Wade dunks and layups. I'd pay to see that. Great I would get Durant in the first round. Raps and Hawks is going to be the best series this round. Hmmmm Bulls and Nets should be interesting also.

What time the Knicks dude get on? I never played him this season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be on at 7 eastern time if you want to run.