The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
in the all star dunk contest we have Jared Cunningham, Blake Griffin, Demar DeRozan, and James White

in the 3 point contest: James Harden, Ray Allen, Kevin Martin, Danny Granger,Carmelo Anthony,OJ Mao

all start game starters: Dwayne wade,Russel Westbrook,Kevin Durant,Lebron James,Dwight Howard.... Deron Williams,Chris Paul,Carmelo Anthony,Dirk Nowitzki,Tim Duncan

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
OH YEAH, WITH ADVANCING ITS GONNA BE INJURIES... YALL WANNA JUST DEAL WITH IT OR HAVE ME HEAL THE PPL?

Advance and heal the injured players. It's the playoffs and since we are just advancing they deserve to have healthy rosters. (Because You know if you dont one person will blame their failed season on a simulated injury)

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Advance and heal the injured players. It's the playoffs and since we are just advancing they deserve to have healthy rosters. (Because You know if you dont one person will blame their failed season on a simulated injury)

yeah thats true i dont wanna hear no excuses or whining.. btw.. bro u know your not in the playoffs right?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:dead: Wall vs Wade dunks and layups. I'd pay to see that. Great I would get Durant in the first round. Raps and Hawks is going to be the best series this round. Hmmmm Bulls and Nets should be interesting also.

What time the Knicks dude get on? I never played him this season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

nets getting swept.. worst series ratings ever.. thou this 3rd ranking.. i do not like, but i shant complain.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

am I in the playoffs? that'd be my only objection to starting them. i took hella L's early for the sake of being active. if I'm not then I wanna at least get a chance to play my games. i still haven't played a lot of users in this league.

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
am I in the playoffs? that'd be my only objection to starting them. i took hella L's early for the sake of being active. if I'm not then I wanna at least get a chance to play my games. i still haven't played a lot of users in this league.

well i mean the majority of ppl wanna advance we cant just keep waiting for ppl to play, the leagues been paused for a week.. but you n the thunder( @manyfaces ) can play for the 8th seed

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
okay this is how the seeding will be
in the east 1.magic, 2.wiz, 3.nets, 4.raps 5.hawks 6.bulls 7.knicks 8.bucks
in the west 1.jazz, 2.kings,3.rockets 4.clippers 5.lakers 6.spurs 7.grizzlies 8. is between thunder and trailblazers
so @Mr Hate Coffee @manyfaces which one of yall gonna be available to play playoff games the most

It's whatever. If them other nigs is playin they games then manyfaces can go forward with the 8th seed.

How long will it take the playoffs to play out? What will I be doing that entire time? cuz if takes a month then Imma be like :snooze: IF non-active nikkas are in the 'offs slowing down things Imma be salty.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
well i mean the majority of ppl wanna advance we cant just keep waiting for ppl to play, the leagues been paused for a week.. but you n the thunder( @manyfaces ) can play for the 8th seed

but thats what I was saying that race for the last spot is tight in the west ...2 games seperate them.....I mean we played this far might as well give them a fair shot

I hear you...do you want to have a best of 3 with the thunder and winner takes the last spot??

if your ok not being in the playoffs cool..shouldn't take too long to complete

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
but thats what I was saying that race for the last spot is tight in the west ...2 games seperate them.....I mean we played this far might as well give them a fair shot

I hear you...do you want to have a best of 3 with the thunder and winner takes the last spot??

how they gonna do a best of three? unless u talkin bout using different teams.. which isnt really solving which team is better...

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Why are yall trying to advance shyt to the plyoffs , it defeats the purpose of the league.....once we get to the playoffs that shyt can be done in a weekend its that quick......Raptors on by the way.