The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
I'm cool with the advance, hopefully I don't start winning these sim games at the end and fukk up my top pick. I earned that shyt I literally won 1 of the 25 or so games I've played

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Why are yall trying to advance shyt to the plyoffs , it defeats the purpose of the league.....once we get to the playoffs that shyt can be done in a weekend its that quick......Raptors on by the way.

it doesn't matter to me..my spot locked regardless :smugbiden:

but I agree kind of.....if the last spot in the west was locked ..I wouldn't have a problem..but its not...

I'm cool with the advance, hopefully I don't start winning these sim games at the end and fukk up my top pick. I earned that shyt I literally won 1 of the 25 or so games I've played

:russ:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Why are yall trying to advance shyt to the plyoffs , it defeats the purpose of the league.....once we get to the playoffs that shyt can be done in a weekend its that quick......Raptors on by the way.

:what: u know these dudes arent bout that.. playoffs will not be done in 1 weekend

reset their season games and let them play 3 times

yeah that sound good but how long its gonna take these dudes to play all three games... :whoo:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
but thats what I was saying that race for the last spot is tight in the west ...2 games seperate them.....I mean we played this far might as well give them a fair shot

I hear you...do you want to have a best of 3 with the thunder and winner takes the last spot??

if your ok not being in the playoffs cool..shouldn't take too long to complete

If this is the path we're going down then yall can just give dude the last spot. :manny:

This is where I'm lost. I havent even played half the league and I'm JUST NOW getting used to my roster. and I'm on daily. Who's pushing this? It seems like it only really benefits people who've already given up on their squads or already feasted on weak comp and aint tryna lose that seeding.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Idc what we do either way.. I play my games.. my spots locked :yeshrug: more ppl have asked me to advance than not advance :manny:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
If this is the path we're going down then yall can just give dude the last spot. :manny:

This is where I'm lost. I havent even played half the league and I'm JUST NOW getting used to my roster. and I'm on daily. Who's pushing this? It seems like it only really benefits people who've already given up on their squads or already feasted on weak comp and aint tryna lose that seeding.

not tryna argue, but i mean whose fault is it that your just now gettin use to your team? and its coming from ppl thats active and gettin tired of just sittin with the league on pause.......

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps

Exactly..these impatient @ss n1ggas that can't play that been out the loop cause of they sorry records are the only people that benefit from it. And to be honest its going to effect people and they seeds. How you gonna feel if the playoffs start and ya franchise player is out 2 games from injury cause of sims. You gon be :sadcam:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

What do you mean the path we going down..nothing is written in stone ..do you want your spot??

and to the second thing you said.. :yeshrug: Idk who wants to advance and who doesn't ..it doesn't matter to me...I'm just trying to keep shyt fair

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Exactly..these impatient @ss n1ggas that can't play that been out the loop cause of they sorry records are the only people that benefit from it. And to be honest its going to effect people and they seeds. How you gonna feel if the playoffs start and ya franchise player is out 2 games from injury cause of sims. You gon be :sadcam:

if u read, we already said i will have hurt players get unhurt :leostare:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
not tryna argue, but i mean whose fault is it that your just now gettin use to your team? and its coming from ppl thats active and gettin tired of just sittin with the league on pause.......

That's solely my fault. This is the first time I've done an online draft association. I learned a lot. And if its active people complaining, then fine.

What do you mean the path we going down..nothing is written in stone ..do you want your spot??

and to the second thing you said.. :yeshrug: Idk who wants to advance and who doesn't ..it doesn't matter to me...I'm just trying to keep shyt fair

I know. But honestly I'd rather yall just give it to the tie breaker and keep it moving than hold the league up tryin to chase down @manyfaces for a game. Just sim that shyt and see who comes out with the 8th seed.

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
That's solely my fault. This is the first time I've done an online draft association. I learned a lot. And if its active people complaining, then fine.

I know. But honestly I'd rather yall just give it to the tie breaker and keep it moving than hold the league up tryin to chase down @manyfaces for a game. I'll be around when yall finish.

i feel you, it was my 1st time too.. and I mean he is on usually.. u might as well run that little series and fight for the 8th breh

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

I know. But honestly I'd rather yall just give it to the tie breaker and keep it moving than hold the league up tryin to chase down @manyfaces for a game. Just sim that shyt and see who comes out with the 8th seed.

if you honestly want to do that then once we get in touch with the thinder we can..

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
@livindajetlife

I just thought of something, how does it work if you sim the rest of the games for the playoff seeding? Wont it possibly change? I dont even know how many games are left :dead:

If it doesn't change playoff seeding will it change draft picks for the non-playoff teams? :leostare: