The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
I was finna say, yo real talk, i wanted to give wall the mvp , which he was gon get , but lets move to the play offs lol

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I was finna say, yo real talk, i wanted to give wall the mvp , which he was gon get , but lets move to the play offs lol

Yeah a few ppl been sayin this.. I'm all for advancing the league to atleast march, idk how the rest of y'all feel, we basically know who making the playoffs....

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yeah a few ppl been sayin this.. I'm all for advancing the league to atleast march, idk how the rest of y'all feel, we basically know who making the playoffs....

We know who's making the playoffs so advance the lg :salute:

Daps
Im down for it to get advanced too. Its tough to play games and give a fukk at all when you're 4-30 and cant do shyt with your team smh :snoop:

Ill be on in a couple hours to hand some wins out either way

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Im down for it to get advanced too. Its tough to play games and give a fukk at all when you're 4-30 and cant do shyt with your team smh :snoop:

I need your 1st round pick, ill give you 2 1sts picks In this draft. I'm The pacers so 1 is a lottery

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
We know who's making the playoffs so advance the lg :salute:

We still have ppl trying to work out trades and stuff, plus we needa inform everyone and see if that's something their fine with doing