The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
I was that appalled that the guy that got like 3 defensive 3 seconds with d12 called me a cheeser... Nah honestly It was losing its luster for me... Bs fouls.. Phantom injuries... Vetoed trades... Sore losers... Sore winners... I enjoy league play but don't want to put my time into it if it's gonna be sleep me some bs.... Board commentary made think it was going down that direction.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

3 defensive 3 seconds with Dwight? Now you just making stuff up. Nice try though. :clap:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I was that appalled that the guy that got like 3 defensive 3 seconds with d12 called me a cheeser... Nah honestly It was losing its luster for me... Bs fouls.. Phantom injuries... Vetoed trades... Sore losers... Sore winners... I enjoy league play but don't want to put my time into it if it's gonna be sleep me some bs.... Board commentary made think it was going down that direction.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

bs fouls happen in real life...injuries happen...vetoed trades..thats a bytch I won't lie..but their nothing anyone can do about that.....

Sore losers and sore winners :russ: I don't know what to say about that

but if you left because it was losing its luster for you ....:manny:

you should atleast waited till after the playoffs and seen what you did....and Rico I hear you but one thing I noticed is..ppl whine alot about 2k....especially when things arent going their way...you gotta ignore that and even :russ: at it

and the dude your talking about UGO...usually never complains so thats a first for him..so you gotta give him a pass on that......but I know you didn't know that soooo once again :yeshrug: ...should of just took it in stride young man...and laughed your way to the playoffs :ohlawd: :win:

Daps
We probably just should have made the seasons 29 games long to be honest. Every game matters at that point. We'd be in the playoffs now etc etc

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
@SLCpremium @Brandeezy Ya'll need to get some games in

and like I've said before...the same energy ya'll use to call ppl cheesers..and kick ppl...I hope ya'll are using that same energy to find new users......

Go head keep letting more CPU team form.......league will die.....I'll put coli cash on it

I've been working late shifts 2 weeks str8 breh, i'll try to get on

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I've been working late shifts 2 weeks str8 breh, i'll try to get on

see I got no problem with you Brandeezy ...whenever I tag you you come right threw like fuccing batman :ohhh:

Its cool just making sure your active you don't have to get on now unless you want to ... handle your business..

SO IF ANYONE HAS TO PLAY BRANDEEZY TAG him and when he can he'll find time to play you until his shift lightens up

Daps
I think the question that people like @polo and @Rico keep asking but we are never really clear about is what exactly is cheesing. Because all we say is no cheesing but it's not like we have the rules on the front page. Only thing that was said is there was a zero tolerance for it. Every one has their own definition it seems but we haven't come together to agree on what is what.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
@SLCpremium @Brandeezy Ya'll need to get some games in

and like I've said before...the same energy ya'll use to call ppl cheesers..and kick ppl...I hope ya'll are using that same energy to find new users......

Go head keep letting more CPU team form.......league will die.....I'll put coli cash on it

I haven't kicked anyone, and always say I don't want any computer teams.......:manny:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I think the question that people like @polo and @Rico keep asking but we are never really clear about is what exactly is cheesing. Because all we say is no cheesing but it's not like we have the rules on the front page. Only thing that was said is there was a zero tolerance for it. Every one has their own definition it seems but we haven't come together to agree on what is what.

I said that earlier in the thread bout how we don't have any exact rules.. but there's no way u can put everyting that's cheese, it will always be some way around it, or some other type of cheese IMO

Edit: but we have stated various types of cheese all thru the thread such as, the inbound pass, three point glitch etc

Also now that I think about it, u can look at not runnin plays (which I don't) as cheese, that's why its so hard to try n break down what exactly is and isnt

Daps
I wont front I like the 50 something season...I be tight at times still that I only face teams twice

I like it too, I've beat teams like the clippers, raptors, kings etc because I got to play them a second time. But people are started to get tired it seems like y'all said. Just an observation. It's too late now though anyway.

Man I bet when you went back to read all this shyt you were like :heh:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I like it too, I've beat teams like the clippers, raptors, kings etc because I got to play them a second time. But people are started to get tired it seems like y'all said. Just an observation. It's too late now though anyway.

Man I bet when you went back to read all this shyt you were like :heh:

I think there is no way that people are going to play every game against every opponent so I think we should play as much as we can and just advance. I think we have a general idea of who making the playoffs so if your an eighth seed get yo games in to get in.