The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Your like the 5th, 6the person to say this, i need to get on a computer so i can tag ppl its kinda hard on my phone.. this is lookin like what were gonna do, its still some trades guys wanna be made so they need to do that asap

90% of the trades don't go thru so just bring the playoffs on :smugbiden:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I wanna be in the playoffs some time this comin week... alot of ppl been sayin the same, tomorrow i will tag names to notify ppl and see if they have any objections, if u have trades put em in.... yall got a problem with this? @Majestyx @FreshABM

Last edited by a moderator:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I wanna be in the playoffs some time this comin week... alot of ppl been sayin the same, tomorrow i will tag names to notify ppl and see if they have any objections, if u have trades put em in.... yall got a problem with this? @Majestyx @FreshABM

yeah sim to the playoffs...

:whoa:

My simmed games record is like less than 50% winning. If I dont get in :why:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
This is the time for yall to get games reset, while the league is paused, give me dates andd ill reset

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

i dont have an issue, as long as dudes get a chance to play the simmed games they want to play.