nope, i'll run some blktop or tmup

tumblr_m43fnpxtQY1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

fukk it then, lets go.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
So you mean to tell me for the majority of your life, your team has not made it past the first round? :umad:

A decade of irrelevance smh

:russ: it must really suck being a hawks fan...having a discussion you know you can't win........I mean if the majority of my life my team hasn't made it pass the first round...but in my life time we've been to the finals twice....yet the hawks since they moved to atL in 1968 have never made it to the conference finals :damn:

props to you for sticking in there :smugfavre:

I'm about to hop on for a game or so

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:russ: it must really suck being a hawks fan...having a discussion you know you can't win........I mean if the majority of my life my team hasn't made it pass the first round...but in my life time we've been to the finals twice....yet the hawks since they moved to atL in 1968 have never made it to the conference finals :damn:

props to you for sticking in there :smugfavre:

Breh you bragging about a visit to the finals. Your whole life they never won a championship. At this point making it to the playoffs is an accomplishment for yall:heh:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Breh you bragging about a visit to the finals. Your whole life they never won a championship. At this point making it to the playoffs is an accomplishment for yall:heh:

Bro WE HAVE A CHIP THO...We got shyt hanging up on the rafters...CONFERENCE FINALS WINS.......Your team has never won a CONFERENCE FINAL... let alone a FINAL... :russ: ..no rings..no banners no NOTHING.....

I mean fucc does atL win in?? Braves suck....Hawks suck.....Falcons :sadcam:

I heard ya'll got it locked down on hockey tho :steviej:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bro WE HAVE A CHIP THO...We got shyt hanging up on the rafters...CONFERENCE FINALS WINS.......Your team has never won a CONFERENCE FINAL... let alone a FINAL... :russ: ..no rings..no banners no NOTHING.....

I mean fucc does atL win in?? Braves suck....Hawks suck.....Falcons :sadcam:

I heard ya'll got it locked down on hockey tho :steviej:

You didn't even exist when that happened breh. You knicks fans are historians, all you talk about is the past. What have yall done recently? :leon:

Daps
We about half way through the season brehs! Trade deadline will be among us sooner than you think. Are you content with your team?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We about half way through the season brehs! Trade deadline will be among us sooner than you think. Are you content with your team?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I offered up the same trade but modified... probably get hated on again but ah...

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Whoever is veto'ing trades need to chill..its childish. When you veto trades you set a domino effect for others to veto trades to. Don't be salty..you bringing down the quality of the League