The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
OKC bout to be on in a minute to get a few in. Taking all comers. Wish I could get in the trade shenanigans, but my team so ass I don't really have anything worth moving. TP and Noah gonna carry us to mediocrity. Bout to be the Atlantic Hawks of the league.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
good game @FreshABM

I'm no longer food out here. :whew:

nikkas double teaming Jerryd Bayless off rip tho. :dead:

GG ...my jumper with Melo was off something terrible.

yeah you definitely got better...you should be catching some dubs...

and yeah can't run the same defense all the time...got to try and catch you unprepared... :smugfavre:

but I seen you came right back with the doubles :leostare:

Aye you have numerous plays of mine..did you look up my fav plays or something..?? can a nikka get a thank you :what:

:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
did u send it?

not to hate on @Conscious Pilot ...thats my guy :jawalrus:

but you rather avid lee and gerald henderson over Drummond..Randy Foye and thad young... :ufdup:

You know what fucc that you don't even have to turn my deal down...Im taking my shyt off the table:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
GG ...my jumper with Melo was off something terrible.

That was by design. :myman: fukking Shumpert went off tho. There's no good defense in this game against a good user

yeah you definitely got better...you should be catching some dubs...

and yeah can't run the same defense all the time...got to try and catch you unprepared... :smugfavre:

but I seen you came right back with the doubles :leostare:

Aye you have numerous plays of mine..did you look up my fav plays or something..?? can a nikka get a thank you :what:

:youngsabo:

I already got 2 dubs since I seriously learned my team.

The utter disrespect of Rubio's jumpshot tho. :whew: I guess I'm gonna have to just start bustin on nikkas cuz yall tryin the young Spanish gawd

As far as your plays, i dunno breh. I just labbed some joints with double screens... they might all look similar but i got a buncha different ones I run. :pachaha:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
That was by design. :myman: fukking Shumpert went off tho. There's no good defense in this game against a good user

The utter disrespect of Rubio's jumpshot tho. :whew: I guess I'm gonna have to just start bustin on nikkas cuz yall tryin the young Spanish gawd

As far as your plays, i dunno breh. I just labbed some joints with double screens... they might all look similar but i got a buncha different ones I run. :pachaha:

bruh how do u run plays.... like how do u call them in the game.. i needa step my game up a lil bit :leon:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin

:mjpls:....I missed a few I should of made..been in alil slump with Melo form...but yea you have tony allen and ronny brewer plus your D got better so shyt was tough

So them wins are starting to roll in ?? :ohlawd:

I know Rubio jumper is broken so you have to prove to me you can hit that before I even D him up like that...I was alil surprised you didn't try to shoot alil more..step in and take a 2 or create with him ...with all the room I was giving him..when you hit those 2 shots with him in the 4th it forced me to play alil closer ...thats when Kevin Love had enough room to start going off

and seen atleast 3 plays I know for a fact I use........with all the plays in the game...I found that alil weird :yeshrug:

but once I recognized it...like MY play when you passed it to Kevin Love by the foul line ....Rubio cut in for the layup...I know you seen when I ran it back with Shumpert :russ:

edit...well I don't know if you have your plays on auto too...so it could of been the computer who called that play