The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:whoa: we need new users for the HEAT.....The Pacers..and 1 more team...They are all in the EAST....so before we go kicking anybody else...we need to replace those users...

If anybody knows anybody... let them know

dont matter, as long as there are majority user i dont care...

i was just tryin to figure out, cuz i got a game coming up with said gstate guy

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
dont matter, as long as there are majority user i dont care...

i was just tryin to figure out, cuz i got a game coming up with said gstate guy

yea I know you don't care....3 teams missing and you get a easier walk to the playoffs :snoop: and its a problem when the 3 teams with no users are all in the EAST...we trying to go to multiple season...we need to keep teams filled

What is the GS owners name

other ppl will quit over time...so it might be a majority now..but we have to keep it like that.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
yea I know you don't care....3 teams missing and you get a easier walk to the playoffs :snoop: and its a problem when the 3 teams with no users are all in the EAST...we trying to go to multiple season...we need to keep teams filled

What is the GS owners name

other ppl will quit over time...so it might be a majority now..but we have to keep it like that.

playoffs... who gives a fukk about the playoffs? i have no agenda, it just doesnt really matter, as long as its all users in the playoffs :manny: and the cpu doest do dumb ass trades...

dudes name is pbs some shyt, i dont know who he is :manny:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
playoffs... who gives a fukk about the playoffs? i have no agenda, it just doesnt really matter, as long as its all users in the playoffs :manny: and the cpu doest do dumb ass trades...

dudes name is pbs some shyt, i dont know who he is :manny:

What team is Gordy again??......PBS is PAPI homeboy...he be on..usually at night...add him as a friend on live...

You might not give a fucc about the playoffs but I'm sure other ppl do sir :leostare:

it does matter...ppl will make trades with the CPU teams...how is that fair when we all drafted our teams??? so certain teams get to upgrade they squad by trading with computer teams........:what:

I don't think thats fair... and once again MAJ... You must plan for ppl to quit or get booted .....so when you plan for that you try to keep teams filled...... OR THE LEAGUE WILL DIE...3 teams empty today ....5 teams empty next week ..and so on

@Sly Cookin you homie don't want to join??? the 3 teams in the east are still in the playoff hunt

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
What team is Gordy again??......PBS is PAPI homeboy...he be on..usually at night...add him as a friend on live...

You might not give a fucc about the playoffs but I'm sure other ppl do sir :leostare:

it does matter...ppl will make trades with the CPU teams...how is that fair when we all drafted our teams??? so certain teams get to upgrade they squad by trading with computer teams........:what:

I don't think thats fair... and once again MAJ... You must plan for ppl to quit or get booted .....so when you plan for that you try to keep teams filled...... OR THE LEAGUE WILL DIE...3 teams empty today ....5 teams empty next week ..and so on

you sound like a fear monger-er. the cpu doesnt approve dumbass trades, unlike some of the fukkin retard trades that have happened under careful watch of humans #1 , #2 , we all here and see the trades. #3 u directed that playoff statement to me, not 'other people'. regardless, there is no 'easy walk, cuz nikkas lose sim games..

#4 , i wasnt about to kick that fukka, i just asked a question....u quoted me 3 times and finally gave something of substance "he's on at night' thanks guy

Daps
Southeast is the toughest division in the league. Wiz, Magic and Hawks all looking to make some noise in the playoffs.

Wall and Dwight all-star starters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
you sound like a fear monger-er. the cpu doesnt approve dumbass trades, unlike some of the fukkin retard trades that have happened under careful watch of humans #1 , #2 , we all here and see the trades. #3 u directed that playoff statement to me, not 'other people'. regardless, there is no 'easy walk, cuz nikkas lose sim games..

#4 , i wasnt about to kick that fukka, i just asked a question....u quoted me 3 times and finally gave something of substance "he's on at night' thanks guy

If I sound like a fear monger-er as you said..what do you sound like???

A dictator ??

Maj you know better ...SOOO you telling me people can't rob computer teams by putting draft picks in for equal value while a REGULAR user would never do such trades most of the time????

I haven't taken part in 1 trade soo if dumbass trades have been pulled off..I don't know about those..but atleast they were agreed upon by 2 USERS...

and yea I said YOU have a easier time to the playoffs..but CLEARLY I was speaking GENERALLY about anybody in the EAST..........the West is filled to the max...which means..you have to put that work in to make the playoffs.....with the EAST not so much........

and who is going to take sim lossses to a computer??? Those gotta go in favor of the User....or you might have a CPU team make the playoffs

and yea I quoted you 3 times because I had to ask you what was GS name...unless I'm supposed to automatically know that......

you've quoted me about 3 times and still haven't answer my question...what team is GORDY again..I want to add him to the list

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
If I sound like a fear monger-er as you said..what do you sound like???

A dictator ??

Maj you know better ...SOOO you telling me people can't rob computer teams by putting draft picks in for equal value while a REGULAR user would never do such trades most of the time????

I haven't taken part in 1 trade soo if dumbass trades have been pulled off..I don't know about those..but atleast they were agreed upon by 2 USERS...

and yea I said YOU have a easier time to the playoffs..but CLEARLY I was speaking GENERALLY about anybody in the EAST..........the West is filled to the max...which means..you have to put that work in to make the playoffs.....with the EAST not so much........

and who is going to take sim lossses to a computer??? Those gotta go in favor of the User....or you might have a CPU team make the playoffs

and yea I quoted you 3 times because I had to ask you what was GS name...unless I'm supposed to automatically know that......

you've quoted me about 3 times and still haven't answer my question...what team is GORDY again..I want to add him to the list
i'm done. gordy is okc... for the record, u only asked me that question the last tiem u quoted me, but you right