The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:shaq: Fresh i just checked you roster...lemme get STAT up off ya? All those other trades aint gnna do it @FreshABM

:heh:

Stat?? Have you checked his stats?? He's in the running for MVP..I can't do that bro...maybe for harden and dwill...but that still would be highly unlikely...in this league you need a big man who can finish in the paint...:salute:

I don't understand how ya'll dudes have somebody on the trading block and try to get better value for the dude your giving up :dead:

I've tried to work trades out with the Knicks..son keeps shytting on my trades for brandon knight :childplease:

Tried to get nate robinson..clippers owner wilding :shaq2:

Rico I wanted tyreke you let him go for peanuts...then you offer me that trash for drum?? :leon:

Man listen........I HAVE THAD YOUNG ON THE BLOCK 75 rated PF...I will let him go for a first round pick.....send them offers

The way ya'll been moving mookie with the trades....I hope everybody makes the playoffs.......because I've been scouting...and if I get a decent player out the draft....I won't be tight :smugbiden:

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I thought you was trying to hate on my pg skills that game :youngsabo:

I know you seen me putting in work at the game at the rucker tho :win:

nah, never that. i can run wit you. the nikka that was kemba was ass, and causin u to get 3 sec calls and shyt. i need to stop bsin and join the teamup lg...

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
nah, never that. i can run wit you. the nikka that was kemba was ass, and causin u to get 3 sec calls and shyt. i need to stop bsin and join the teamup lg...

Son I was mad tired and son would not pass me the ball ..I felt like the scrub who no1 wants to pass the ball to..just running back and forth on D :sadbron:

I was like fucc this..I'm going to bed :beli: