The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
As long as I know before hand and its not in the day during a weekday..I'm good ....We should pick a date..broadcast it in here.....so everyone knows the date and if they have any problems ..could let us know... Sunday at 9 sounds cool with me

im finna go ahead and make the league.. and if we have to change the date I can do that.. so ppl can go ahead and start loggin in

Daps
What yall think about doing the draft this sunday at 9:30pm Est time???

That works for me and yeah im down to do as many seasons as possible. I was still takin my beatdowns with the pacers way after I was out of the playoffs until it got to where dudes were hardly playin any games. Lets make this one work though. BFleeWV is the GT

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
That works for me and yeah im down to do as many seasons as possible. I was still takin my beatdowns with the pacers way after I was out of the playoffs until it got to where dudes were hardly playin any games. Lets make this one work though. BFleeWV is the GT

wat team u want

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: I thought you was waiting to give the info because we still were getting teams together ..make the password some easy shyt like 54321

a step ahead of u bro.. and should i put the shyt in a spoiler or just give the info out regular

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

your right ...your solid :obama:

:salute:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
a step ahead of u bro.. and should i put the shyt in a spoiler or just give the info out regular

Oo now your a step ahead of me :youngsabo:

Just give it out...I think we're all grown here that if you didn't ask for a spot ...that you won't just come in...and if they do... we'll just boot them..but the info should be out so ppl can see