The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Son already got the knicks ....Timberwolves, Pacers, Heat,Suns ..are open ...its a fantasy draft league soo you gotta be on your GM jerry west shyt :leostare:

team doesn't really matter other than court and jerseys

aye edit your very first post with the league name and password

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I agree with @Majestyx ...29 games is too short....and 1 game final...come on living you wilding...dont let @LeVraiPapi come in here and make his crazy ass suggestions like he always do... Papi..where de ass have you been??? you just fell straight out of the last 2k league......you gonna do that shyt again?? If dudes are gonna quit a 58 season ..trust me they gone quit a 29 games season once they start losing...dudes need to MAN UP... if you lose its ok....scout some draft picks...try to make some trades...work on your fuccin game...don't just quit cuz you losing on some sore loser shyt

You making ya self a target breh breh. :bustback:

I been asking u to play me and u been denying me. I see u negga. Got my eye on u :wtb:

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
You making ya self a target breh breh. :bustback:

I been asking u to play me and u been denying me. I see u negga. Got my eye on u :wtb:

I respect your heart :wow:

everytime you requested me I was in a league game

but lets not forget both times I played you I blew you out by 50 :ahh:
I hope you been practicing and getting your 2k weight up :lift:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Only 3 openings left.... Timberwolves, Pacers,Suns .. if any of yall have ppl yall know will play n shyt lemme know