The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Cockmeat Sandwich (wtf up with that name lol) @Newzz yall down?

I would be....but I'm only available between 12-3pm Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays

Friday and Sunday nights, I'm available too, but only after midnight:manny:

3rd shift brehs:ehh:

If yall can adjust to that, give me a team and let's go, since I see my Lakers are already gone:to:

GT: mrcollector83

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Is there room left? :whoo:

yes.. would you be willing to do multiple seasons and have time to get games in?

cant play without them thunder?:leon:

aite.. you willing to play multiple seasons and have a schedule to where you would be able to get games in?

I would be....but I'm only available between 12-3pm Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays

Friday and Sunday nights, I'm available too, but only after midnight:manny:

3rd shift brehs:ehh:

If yall can adjust to that, give me a team and let's go, since I see my Lakers are already gone:to:

GT: mrcollector83

that seems aite.. but if ppl start complaining cuz you not gettin games in ....:leostare: what team you want

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
most ppl want to draft in the night or during the weekend ..as long as its not during the playoffs... if I knew how to put a poll up I would

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
As long as I know before hand and its not in the day during a weekday..I'm good ....We should pick a date..broadcast it in here.....so everyone knows the date and if they have any problems ..could let us know... Sunday at 9 sounds cool with me