The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
shyt is comedy how much y'all nikkas get off from booting inactive dudes. Make sure y'all show that same vigor when booting cheesy mufukkkas too!

Someone cheesed us during the draft. Booted his ass Lmao. Never got one game in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Did we put on ball d up or down :snoop:

it got bumped up... game is broken

If only he was a few years younger...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

if the lg goes for 4 yrs, his skills arent gonna erode, to the point of bum status. in simulated offline association, the nikka maintains his 87 rating...

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

if the lg goes for 4 yrs, his skills arent gonna erode, to the point of bum status. in simulated offline association, the nikka maintains his 87 rating...

Man for som reason my pg and sg would not stay with their man.. i even put play tight, deny ball, pressure shooters.. and i guarrrd whoever has the ball so everytime id switcch ppl they would sag off.. shyt was annoying

Edit and wtf is the point of iq.. u would think if someone runs the same thing over n over they would be able to see it comin :snoop:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Man for som reason my pg and sg would not stay with their man.. i even put play tight, deny ball, pressure shooters.. and i guarrrd whoever has the ball so everytime id switcch ppl they would sag off.. shyt was annoying

Edit and wtf is the point of iq.. u would think if someone runs the same thing over n over they would be able to see it comin :snoop:

i will try to make this my last time, user vs user, this game is a piece of shyt :damn:

i feel like IQ only works for cpu, and if u play in coach mode. the AI gets warped when the team is user controlled, and shyt gets bunk... then there is input lag :snoop: cuz if u play the cpu, and run the same play 3 times, u will get smacked the 4th time, but if u are the user, your team doesnt react at all to things being done to them multiple times even if you make adjustments

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
i will try to make this my last time, user vs user, this game is a piece of shyt :damn:

i feel like IQ only works for cpu, and if u play in coach mode. the AI gets warped when the team is user controlled, and shyt gets bunk... then there is input lag :snoop: cuz if u play the cpu, and run the same play 3 times, u will get smacked the 4th time, but if u are the user, your team doesnt react at all to things being done to them multiple times even if you make adjustments

:damn: shyt is so wack if u really think about it

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:damn: shyt is so wack if u really think about it

man, i'm a basketball nikka. i'm about to go outside with a real basketball and run in a few hours. been playin basketball games in various forms.. so i've thought about it :to: wont be coping any more 2k's until they do an engine overhaul, maybe they'll freak some ill shyt wit the PSQuatro and the Xbox 720 :manny:

Daps

Still, I wasn't that good with Nash jumper. I got Kidd, I'm going to ride out with homeboy. But a Kidd Nash combo would be cool. Jeff Green?