The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Aye dude with the thunder nice... he top 5 enjoyable ppl to play with in this league...

You only saying that cause you beat my ass :pachaha: j/k. On the real though, it was nice to play somebody that manned up and didn't play that weak ass 1-3-1 the whole game. Never understood everyone's fascination with that shyt. shyt gets destroyed if you have any idea what you're doing.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
You only saying that cause you beat my ass :pachaha: j/k. On the real though, it was nice to play somebody that manned up and didn't play that weak ass 1-3-1 the whole game. Never understood everyone's fascination with that shyt. shyt gets destroyed if you have any idea what you're doing.

Tell u the truth i aint even look at the score for a minute so i aint know i was up by that much.. shyt i was up nearly 30 u cut it to 10 :whoo:had a nikka sweatin :whew:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Tell u the truth i aint even look at the score for a minute so i aint know i was up by that much.. shyt i was up nearly 30 u cut it to 10 :whoo:had a nikka sweatin :whew:

Couldn't get a def reb for shyt during my comeback and my shooters went broke after I got it to 10. I was trying to have that comeback of all comebacks. We'll match up again though, pleighboi. :birdman:

Daps
Who's trying to trade superstars? Who got, what looks to be a high draft pick? Who has expiring contracts? Who has young talent? If so let's talk? Trying to get this Dwight trade done by tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2