The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Made Man

All Star
Daps
ok i 5 sim losses..can i get them reset?
NOV 27 against Jazz
Dec1 against sixers
dec 3 against pistons
dec 4 against bucks
dec 6 against bulls

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Man for som reason my pg and sg would not stay with their man.. i even put play tight, deny ball, pressure shooters.. and i guarrrd whoever has the ball so everytime id switcch ppl they would sag off.. shyt was annoying

Edit and wtf is the point of iq.. u would think if someone runs the same thing over n over they would be able to see it comin :snoop:

This is my main gripe and why I was complaining about that other dude. There's literally nothing you can do user on user. shyt is a guessing game with input lag.

man, i'm a basketball nikka. i'm about to go outside with a real basketball and run in a few hours. been playin basketball games in various forms.. so i've thought about it :to: wont be coping any more 2k's until they do an engine overhaul, maybe they'll freak some ill shyt wit the PSQuatro and the Xbox 720 :manny:

:rudy: nikka you aint bout that life. I boycotted from 2k10-2k12. Nothing has changed, them having no competition doesn't help either. :sadcam:

now if nikkas started boycotting en masse then it'd be another story.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This is my main gripe and why I was complaining about that other dude. There's literally nothing you can do user on user. shyt is a guessing game with input lag.

:rudy: nikka you aint bout that life. I boycotted from 2k10-2k12. Nothing has changed, them having no competition doesn't help either. :sadcam:

now if nikkas started boycotting en masse then it'd be another story.

i'm about that boycott life... and i will dunk on your torn acl having ass...(i kid aint no dunking happening :heh: i'll just pass u the ball breh)

u did the right thing boycotting sir, i should have joined you

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
ok so celtics kicked
pacers, wolves, cavs, heat,sixers inactive...

Nah i just played pacers.. he told me to tell yall just hit him up on xbox.. i told him to sign up... he also said do the same for dude with the cavs.. guess they know each other

Daps
Yeah we due for a minor update next year. Then the first game in the next system will be a aiiiight but nothing to :to: about. So I say give it until 2K16. :dead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2