The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Raps BOY !.......tell this n1gga FreshABM come holla at me when he ready again..until then he don't want it with these Raptors

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Raps BOY !.......tell this n1gga FreshABM come holla at me when he ready again..until then he don't want it with these Raptors

:childplease:
if you gonna say my name tag me ...

you won by 3 points and I had the ball with 7 seconds and you talking shyt?? :what:

I sent you a invite right after..and suddenly you wasn't on your xbox :jawalrus:

which was cool cuz I had to make a move anyway....but lets just say your nothing to worry about...

your game is actually simple......you only can shoot with JR and Jackson...soo you have no jumper and just drive with rose ...you think thats going to win you the COLI CHIP??? :russ: ..your game is really :flabbynsick:...

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
:childplease:
if you gonna say my name tag me ...

you won by 3 points and I had the ball with 7 seconds and you talking shyt?? :what:

I sent you a invite right after..and suddenly you wasn't on your xbox :jawalrus:

which was cool cuz I had to make a move anyway....but lets just say your nothing to worry about...

your game is actually simple......you only can shoot with JR and Jackson...soo you have no jumper and just drive with rose ...you think thats going to win you the COLI CHIP??? :russ: ..your game is really :flabbynsick:...

Lol u sound mad....30 shots with melo is gonna win u a chip step ya game up rookie

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
GG livindajetlife. Once you went on that run it was a rap. Tried to claw my way back but that shyt wasn't happening.

On a side note, after seeing some of y'all teams, whoever drafted this Thunder team I'm running with need they ass whooped. If anybody got a pf/c they tryna move, let me know.