The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
gg.. that was the most boring game I ever seen... make it feel like im watchin 03 spurs.. i cnt play like that take too long :russ:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I suck. So is anybody willing to lab with me so I can get better or are yall just hoarding all the secrets. :mjpls:

I mainly need help getting my ai teammates to not like complete idiots all the time. I think I'm going to start playing with my mic on so y'all can hear me scream everything you guys get a steal or uncontested dunk in the paint.

Dude with dwill got some real good defense. :dwillhuh:

Sent from Cloud City via Lando Calrissian's courier

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
I suck. So is anybody willing to lab with me so I can get better or are yall just hoarding all the secrets. :mjpls:

I mainly need help getting my ai teammates to not like complete idiots all the time. I think I'm going to start playing with my mic on so y'all can hear me scream everything you guys get a steal or uncontested dunk in the paint.

Lets run we got a game

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps

Plz do lol

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I can't play until later when I get off work

Basically all i can say the bruh is play it like u ball in real life.. lol thats what i do.... and my defense only nice when im focused... but thanks bruh:shake:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
gg.. that was the most boring game I ever seen... make it feel like im watchin 03 spurs.. i cnt play like that take too long :russ:

yea GG ...wasn't boring to me :russ:

Might look boring to you because you don't know what I'm doing...but I'm going in certain positions and calling certain plays to see how you react

Daps

You cant suck as bad as me bruh. What team are you we can see who is the worst later

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

same way you icon pass...icon switch on to your computer players....If you know someone is driving repeatedly ...you should be prepared for it... don't just change into one person and stay as that person...continue to switch...guard the ball handler...if you know where he is going switch into somebody who can help defend......

What I've noticed with this Coli league is...Alot of dudes want to run that ...straight to the paint repeatedly shyt....Cool....get your 3's up..learn how to shoot with all of your players and know who can shoot..have a line up that you can put on the floor at any time with shooters......3's beat 2's all day

ask @OH SOHH TRILL :jawalrus:

Some of these dudes don't even want to take a jumper...you can play off of them and just wait for them to run into the paint.....they shoot with like only 2 ppl on their team stay on them...play back off everybody else...if they get brave and try to shoot just make sure you have your hands up and contest the shot

Last edited by a moderator: