The Nintendo Thread

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:russ:
That's pretty common place now in all Tetris games, but all I do is hold it for L pieces, that way I can drop 2,3 Tetris' back to back to back and fukk someone's gameplan up.

That's the vs mode I was talking about, pretty much a no frills throwdown to see who can outlast whom while raising the other's shyt after clearing lines. It's cool as hell and can get addictive as shyt once you get a groove going.

Yeah. I can't fukk with that holding pieces shyt. So in battle mode if i get a line it adds a line to the bottom of yours trying to push you up? Can you clear up the lines that they throw on you?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yeah. I can't fukk with that holding pieces shyt. So in battle mode if i get a line it adds a line to the bottom of yours trying to push you up? Can you clear up the lines that they throw on you?

Yeah you can, some folk wait for the lines to add up a bit so they can try and blitz you with Tetris'. Outside of the holding tetris shyt, it's pretty much just drop as much lines as you can to raise the person's shyt before they fukk up themselves. Try it when you can, it ain't that bad and I think you might like it if you into that competitive shyt.