The Nintendo Thread

Daps
BtNRwrYCcAA3Tsw.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
What's the most lines you've gotten in tetris on the NES?

Honestly, I can't remember, I just know I'm fairly decent when it comes to battling full on Tetris DS.
I should boot up an emulator and see what I'm capable of.:ehh:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Honestly, I can't remember, I just know I'm fairly decent when it comes to battling full on Tetris DS.
I should boot up an emulator and see what I'm capable of.:ehh:

I'm a beast in that shyt
I only play the NES version on my NES
I find all the other versions corny
The original gameboy was decent as well
I'd put up money against anybody

I use the code to start at the hardest level and I rock out from there
I get more lines like that than most people do starting slow

Address_Unknown

Daps
I'm a beast in that shyt
I only play the NES version on my NES
I find all the other versions corny
The original gameboy was decent as well
I'd put up money against anybody

I use the code to start at the hardest level and I rock out from there
I get more lines like that than most people do starting slow

You ever tried the one for the DS?
I've found that to be the most complete and balanced version of the many others I've played, plus when the servers were up, I used to battle folks from all across the globe (Mostly Japanese cats in the last years) on that shyt. It's a shame Nintendo is so stubborn and never gave you the option to communicate with the folk you battled 'cause I used to spend hours at night, sometimes battling the same dude over and over again on some rivalry shyt.:ohlawd: Good times.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I've found that to be the most complete and balanced version of the many others I've played, plus when the servers were up, I used to battle folks from all across the globe (Mostly Japanese cats in the last years) on that shyt. It's a shame Nintendo is so stubborn and never gave you the option to communicate with the folk you battled 'cause I used to spend hours at night, sometimes battling the same dude over and over again on some rivalry shyt.:ohlawd: Good times.
Tetris DS was my joint

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Nah. Never have. I wouldn't even know how a battle would work. I tried one once for some system and it had the option to hold a piece for later use. I seen that and turned it off.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Nah. Never have. I wouldn't even know how a battle would work. I tried one once for some system and it had the option to hold a piece for later use. I seen that and turned it off.
:russ:
That's pretty common place now in all Tetris games, but all I do is hold it for L pieces, that way I can drop 2,3 Tetris' back to back to back and fukk someone's gameplan up.

That's the vs mode I was talking about, pretty much a no frills throwdown to see who can outlast whom while raising the other's shyt after clearing lines. It's cool as hell and can get addictive as shyt once you get a groove going.