The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
you can't, breh. this is first time i've ever gotten to expose someone and well,

to be honest,

it because of you. no homo.

you made turning heel glamorous and entertaining.

it can't be over. not yet.
Nah B, i'm done. Snitches and bytches running around tattle telling and posts getting deleted and shyt. I can't even move and shake how I want without some hoe shyt killing the vibe. That skinny therapy job Binary started this snitch-n-run offense shyt....now everybody snitching. :pacspit:

They roger goodelled us into some watered down shyt

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Nah B, i'm done. Snitches and bytches running around tattle telling and posts getting deleted and shyt. I can't even move and shake how I want without some hoe shyt killing the vibe. That skinny therapy job Binary started this snitch-n-run offense shyt....now everybody snitching. :pacspit:

They roger goodelled us into some watered down shyt

well, i can't argue with that. but what will you do now?

can you really just go back to simping and doing one armed push-ups on your knuckles on cold concrete?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
debating on releasing the transcripts of the couple of nikkas that i turned out. but i'ma let y'all cook.

ku-xlarge.gif

Hit me with the pm breh

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Another grown man gave his dikk pics to **** after chatting in tinychat with him and his voice changer for 3 hours. :russ: 3 hours :mindblown:

3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :russ:

@bk like :manny: happens to the best of um.

Once i saw Kool Aid beefin with Mr. Somebody i knew his days were numbered, calendars.
Damn bruh u must be retarded she aint got my dikk pics nikka, why the fukk my name in yo mouth. when u first talk to a chick u met its going to be for a long time, then later on it goes to 30 min-1 hour, until yall go out, then it goes up to higher lvls. And stop with the I'm not mr sombody and mowgli u three face faggit......fukk you n yo son nikka.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Damn bruh u must be retarded she aint got my dikk pics nikka, why the fukk my name in yo mouth. when u first talk to a chick u met its going to be for a long time, then later on it goes to 30 min-1 hour, until yall go out, then it goes up to higher lvls. And stop with the I'm not mr sombody and mowgli u three face faggit......fukk you n yo son nikka.
:skip: You taking your aggression out on me but not that man you chatted with for 3 hours? Nah, you dont get no credit for that nah you dont get no credit for that, Mawww FUKKUH! Tis the season to be jolly and i guess you're real um, happy.

:scusthov:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:skip: You taking your aggression out on me but not that man you chatted with for 3 hours? Nah, you dont get no credit for that nah you dont get no credit for that, Mawww FUKKUH! Tis the season to be jolly and i guess you're real um, happy.

:scusthov:
Bruh I'm not bragging I'm giving u a basic rundown of how I communicate with hoes. But she sounds like a girl to me; so whats the deal with this voice changer thing u tlkn about, does it work over the internet.