The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i'm aware and i took that into consideration before i even posted. but i've scene her mic'd up in TC while cthulu was on cam at the same time. and what about the @KOOL-AID thing. he's conversed with her, right. would **** really go through the trouble of sending pics of his own dikk to an alias and then share those pics randomly with me...only to aid in the exposal of his own simping and fakkitry?

then again, do i have to ask?
:lupe:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
can you guys sum up the thread? did we see Elle Driver's pic or not? :beli:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
well, breh.

tell us the truth.

i'm on your side but nikkas want to call my a **** simpathizer or accuse me of being mariah.

so let everyone know that you're sure homegirl is your homegirl.
I tlked to her on tinychat, and she sounded like a girl. The first time we talked, we was in a separate tinychat room, but I still had the original tinychat room with you and the others in it active. So unless you can speak in two different voices at the same time, then you ain't mariah.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
derek is a sick fukkin fakkit.
s4m89y.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
I didn't say that. But it might've been my baby daddy @Disciple of the Projects. :ld:

I'm not. :skip:

Nah, I don't give cacs that type of energy. And just like the so-called whiteman to make things up. Trust me, nobody has ever said that, but he thinks of it so much, it becomes his reality, then he forges lies.

Like the knockout game.

Esau is the DEVIL.