The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I dont understand why a dude would go to all that trouble to expose some bytch hes probably never gonna meet when he can step out the door and step to women in real life....

well I do, the only type of dudes that hold these kinds of feelings are dudes that are lame in real life....

I dont give a fukk if a poster looks like meagan goode or Precious.... Im never gonna meet em so what do I care if they are a fake.....

I wanna meet a bytch, Il turn off my laptop and go into the real world and step to a woman like a real man......

:skip: exactly real spit...What's the fukkin point? I never PM'd @mariahcooper or any chick on here for that matter cause I could careless...Nikkas exposing themselves in this thread :huhldup:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I dont understand why a dude would go to all that trouble to expose some bytch hes probably never gonna meet when he can step out the door and step to women in real life....

well I do, the only type of dudes that hold these kinds of feelings are dudes that are lame in real life....

I dont give a fukk if a poster looks like meagan goode or Precious.... Im never gonna meet em so what do I care if they are a fake.....

I wanna meet a bytch, Il turn off my laptop and go into the real world and step to a woman like a real man......

This is all true, but if someone is pretending to be someone else and holds to that aggressively then lies about it, then that's not right. If I don't know you, cool; but if I associate with you online and you are pretending to be someone else, then we have a problem. I see your point in the grander picture though.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
let's savor this exposal, shall we? give them a chance to come forward.

a google image search doesn't work on these.

one is black. and one is a cac.

come on out, y'all.

its me austin!!
it-s-me-austin-o.gif

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:Is @KOOL-AID an innocent breh caught up in this or is he working with the exposal team. These exposal these are fascinating

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

I hear you, especially the bit in bold. But at the end of the day these threads are entertaining and the people being exposed are annoying, just sit back and enjoy the fukkry.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you, especially the bit in bold. But at the end of the day these threads are entertaining and the people being exposed are annoying, just sit back and enjoy the fukkry.

breh...... faking a profile on a message board is lame

going to all that bother just to expose a fake because feelings were caught is just as lame.....

clowns all round...... but your right.... its entertaining fukkery