Reppin
Watching
iBeKgjYZgKUug.gif

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
breh..... you have too much time on your hands.....

you do realise that you can get girls in real life right?....... smh

Real talk and I am no way shape or form above the fukkery since I got "exposed" by the admins.

1. I wasn't going to troll for dikk picks :huhldup:

2. It was just for shyts and giggles.

3. Maybe expose some thirsty PM's but that's about it. Shyt I don't even think I would have went that far cause the shyt is just too time consuming.

I mean :damn: nyggas getting on tinychat, reverse imaging, etc. :what: tracking facebook accounts? Lol you nikkas need some lives breh. This exposal shyt is officially :flabbynsick:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
okay because im not stupid enough to send out actual pics of my naked body. okay i dont care like i said the other pics of me are real i would never send out my nudes to people i dont know over the internet.
You could stop all this nonsense with a proof pic or a quick tinychat but I think you know that already :mjpls:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
she can't her pics are fake no way she can find that girl in the pics to put up coli sign.

that's my point; if she doesn't then the feast must continue...pretending to be someone else online is a no-no and deserves punishment to the full extent of the brehthren movement

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's quoting a story some other nikka sent him. Keep up.

I dont understand why a dude would go to all that trouble to expose some bytch hes probably never gonna meet when he can step out the door and step to women in real life....

well I do, the only type of dudes that hold these kinds of feelings are dudes that are lame in real life....

I dont give a fukk if a poster looks like meagan goode or Precious.... Im never gonna meet em so what do I care if they are a fake.....

I wanna meet a bytch, Il turn off my laptop and go into the real world and step to a woman like a real man......