The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ku-xlarge.gif

Daps
but your stupid enough to talk to dudes all night?

@KOOL-AID the don, special agent knew you foul from the jump and spilled the beans...got the whole story

"
Now right off the bat u see that the girl in the picture is bad as fukk and makes your dikk hard. So me being the smooth guy I am decided to see this bytch for myself, and I joined the tinychat room she was in. Once there I asked "Aye did she say or show herself yet?", and got the answer of no:stopitslime:. So I went back to the thread and quoted her saying "Why u lie and shyt, I know u **** FOH:camby:". She then replied "PM me so we can talk". So I created a PM and asked her "What u trynna hide from us". She then said the tinychat room we were in was too much for her to handle and that only me n her should talk cause I seem cool:smugbiden:. So she made a new tiny chat room and i joined. Once inside I turned on my mic only and waited. She also only used a mic( red flag 1). She then texted me "I wanna hear u talk, your voice is hot". Since in the original tinychat I was talking to other members n shyt, so I guess she heard my voice during the time she was in there. So I say wassup and she responds and all that. :whoo:Surprisingly she sounded like a cute chick and we have a nice time talking to one another. The convo lasted about three hours, then I told her I'm going to take a shower and go tosleep. At one point during our convo she asked for a dic pic (red flag 2), now this normally wouldn't phase me but, remember this is a online bytch that may or may not be a nikka in disguise. I told her no and that she should send me one; she refused saying she wasn't ready yet. So I instead sent a pic of my abs, with my face cropped off to her via PM. Now your thinking:ufdup: by sending her a pic, but this was to gain her trust, plus like I said my face wasn't in it. She is overly excited:krs: and keeps on telling me I have sexy body:ohlawd: (im about 6'2 and skinny/slim and slightly built. Not cocky buff, but its ok:whoa: no homo bruh) The next day she inboxes me telling me good morning and how she had a great time yesterday, I reply thanks and me too. we PM each other back and forth for a lil while then I left to go to class (im a freshman in college) I come back like around 4:30 and tell her wassup. We PM for a lil while before I tell her I need to finish my essay for my english class and she said when I'm done let her know so we can tinychat again. So I go get lunch and then head back to my dorm and do my essay. I finish in 4 hours (it was a five page essay, and I didn't even start on it yet) and then PM her I'm done. We then get on tinychat and begin talking. The convo like before is nice and going smoothly, I'm cracking jokes, she laughing, she tellin me personal shyt, I'm listening and agree with whateva she saying, you know basic stuff. Suddenly the convo gets sexual and talk of freaky shyt begins to come forth:shaq:. Soon the topic of my dikk comes up again and she still wants a pic, so I tell her again u go first or its no deal. This goes on for like 5 min, until finally she says ok........:myman:is what I'm thinking, but little did I know it was not going to be that simple. Now here is where the other red flags come to play. First during this time frame of sending the pics she keeps on saying " Man my computer keeps on freezing and acting slow":troll:she then says "I'm going to turn off my computer after I send u the pics, because its acting up, so when u get em let me know". About three and a half hours later is when they come in with the following message "sorry I took so long, here u go I just took these with my phone. Now wheres mine?", now during that time frame I wasn't really tripping because I was doing other things and I already was prepared for her to be bullshytting, deep down I had a feeling that she was fake. Any way I go to my PMs and see the pics, their :leon::ehh: at best and look aight

but then I notice something off:patrice: her two pics(one of her breast, and one of her puzzy) looked somehow different like they were from two different chicks. So what did yo boy do.......:youngsabo:I Google image searched em. Now if u don't know u can right click pics and select search image with google and it brings you results of pages where the pic is located. Now as I said before she told me she just took pics of her goodies with her phone, so only me n her should have the pics, and by that logic, if i were to google search them then I would get zero results, confirming she is telling the truth. This is what I found, the pics were fakes and she was lying"

- @KOOL-AID :salute:

the whole thing about this situation is me and kool aid have moved past this. he probably sent u this like hella long ago.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

@KOOL-AID the don, special agent knew you foul from the jump and spilled the beans...got the whole story

"
Now right off the bat u see that the girl in the picture is bad as fukk and makes your dikk hard. So me being the smooth guy I am decided to see this bytch for myself, and I joined the tinychat room she was in. Once there I asked "Aye did she say or show herself yet?", and got the answer of no:stopitslime:. So I went back to the thread and quoted her saying "Why u lie and shyt, I know u **** FOH:camby:". She then replied "PM me so we can talk". So I created a PM and asked her "What u trynna hide from us". She then said the tinychat room we were in was too much for her to handle and that only me n her should talk cause I seem cool:smugbiden:. So she made a new tiny chat room and i joined. Once inside I turned on my mic only and waited. She also only used a mic( red flag 1). She then texted me "I wanna hear u talk, your voice is hot". Since in the original tinychat I was talking to other members n shyt, so I guess she heard my voice during the time she was in there. So I say wassup and she responds and all that. :whoo:Surprisingly she sounded like a cute chick and we have a nice time talking to one another. The convo lasted about three hours, then I told her I'm going to take a shower and go tosleep. At one point during our convo she asked for a dic pic (red flag 2), now this normally wouldn't phase me but, remember this is a online bytch that may or may not be a nikka in disguise. I told her no and that she should send me one; she refused saying she wasn't ready yet. So I instead sent a pic of my abs, with my face cropped off to her via PM. Now your thinking:ufdup: by sending her a pic, but this was to gain her trust, plus like I said my face wasn't in it. She is overly excited:krs: and keeps on telling me I have sexy body:ohlawd: (im about 6'2 and skinny/slim and slightly built. Not cocky buff, but its ok:whoa: no homo bruh) The next day she inboxes me telling me good morning and how she had a great time yesterday, I reply thanks and me too. we PM each other back and forth for a lil while then I left to go to class (im a freshman in college) I come back like around 4:30 and tell her wassup. We PM for a lil while before I tell her I need to finish my essay for my english class and she said when I'm done let her know so we can tinychat again. So I go get lunch and then head back to my dorm and do my essay. I finish in 4 hours (it was a five page essay, and I didn't even start on it yet) and then PM her I'm done. We then get on tinychat and begin talking. The convo like before is nice and going smoothly, I'm cracking jokes, she laughing, she tellin me personal shyt, I'm listening and agree with whateva she saying, you know basic stuff. Suddenly the convo gets sexual and talk of freaky shyt begins to come forth:shaq:. Soon the topic of my dikk comes up again and she still wants a pic, so I tell her again u go first or its no deal. This goes on for like 5 min, until finally she says ok........:myman:is what I'm thinking, but little did I know it was not going to be that simple. Now here is where the other red flags come to play. First during this time frame of sending the pics she keeps on saying " Man my computer keeps on freezing and acting slow":troll:she then says "I'm going to turn off my computer after I send u the pics, because its acting up, so when u get em let me know". About three and a half hours later is when they come in with the following message "sorry I took so long, here u go I just took these with my phone. Now wheres mine?", now during that time frame I wasn't really tripping because I was doing other things and I already was prepared for her to be bullshytting, deep down I had a feeling that she was fake. Any way I go to my PMs and see the pics, their :leon::ehh: at best and look aight

but then I notice something off:patrice: her two pics(one of her breast, and one of her puzzy) looked somehow different like they were from two different chicks. So what did yo boy do.......:youngsabo:I Google image searched em. Now if u don't know u can right click pics and select search image with google and it brings you results of pages where the pic is located. Now as I said before she told me she just took pics of her goodies with her phone, so only me n her should have the pics, and by that logic, if i were to google search them then I would get zero results, confirming she is telling the truth. This is what I found, the pics were fakes and she was lying"

:patrice: You nikkas is losers :deadmanny:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

"

nikka/bytch was beggin for dikk pics
slhcut.jpg

good work breh :salute:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"

breh..... you have too much time on your hands.....

you do realise that you can get girls in real life right?....... smh