The Night Manager Official Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am not mad that Hugh Laurie and ol'boy won for Night Manager. It was excellent and they did a good job.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Is this good? trying to download episode 1 right now, i liked hugh from the house show

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tell me about Mallorca? It's on the list to check out.

I was in Barcelona for first 8 days of the trip, more or less, and then went to Mallorca on the ferry for just two nights. or maybe three. It was really really dope, but I probably could have planned a bit better, and should have spent more time there, but I wanted to go back to Barcelona for 3 more days. Hotel Omm, is where I stayed, there's a Michelin star place in the lobby, which was excellent. Did the tasting menu my last night.

Mallorca can be really touristy, a lot of very pale and British people. I stayed in a cool hotel, with a gorgeous view of the sunset/sunrise which is one of the most surreal I have ever seen. I went to this market, and it's one of the more incredible food experiences, to walk around and just buy fresh bread and fresh cheese, and iberico jamon, and eat it in the park. Then have vendors cook shrimp and fish you pick out yourself in front of you.

Also, went to a Michelin star styled spot, by this Brit chef, Mark Fosh, who really took over the island. It was so modern, and so ahead of where the US was at the time, it had cameras and tv's so you could watch the chefs cook, they had like syringes to inject certain dishes. Just a stunning meal. Went to a castle and did a little of that. It was a great experience, I just wish I had a few extra days, to go more of the remote spots. I was in the main town. Re check all this before you book, because this was 2016, and restaurants can fade out in 5 years.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I actually liked Loki, but if Loki was what was preventing us from more Night Manager, then :camby:to the MCU because this show was much better.