The Nice Guys (Gosling, Crowe and Shane Black)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This, The Big Short, the Blade Runner sequel, the still untitled Terrence Malick film and Damien "Whiplash" Chazelle's next film La La Land. Yes, it certainly has.:gawdling:
I don't want to see you trying to rep him now breh after your whiplash hate :ufdup:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't want to see you trying to rep him now breh after your whiplash hate :ufdup:

I didn't hate it, I said it was a good movie which (unfortunately) left the potential to be great laying on the table. You're just mistaking my actual opinion for my 'Let's fukk with @FlyRy's opinion' antics again.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Loved kiss kiss bang bang so Ill definitely watch this. Trailer was great but was too long. Might have ruined all the good scenes :patrice:

woof

Daps
Reppin
Saw a screening of this.

A little too uneven to be a classic, but still funny as fukk and Black at close to his best. The hype about Gosling and Crowe having great on screen chemistry was no lie too -- I'm not sure it'll bank enough to merit it, but they could easily carry [quality] sequels with these characters together.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This looks great but lmao at them using "from the director of iron man 3" to advertise this movie :scust:

Well, the only other movie Shane Black directed is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which might be a great movie and far closer to the kind of movie this is, it didn't make a goddamn billion at the worldwide box office. :manny:

Btw, reviews are saying it's heat rocks so all you motherfukkers better stop sleeping on this.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the only other movie Shane Black directed is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which might be a great movie and far closer to the kind of movie this is, it didn't make a goddamn billion at the worldwide box office. :manny:

Btw, reviews are saying it's heat rocks so all you motherfukkers better stop sleeping on this.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is an all time favorite of mine. I hope The Nice Guys is in that same vein.