I just found out there was a a second avengers movie :gucci:

I don’t really follow superhero movies :gucci:

The fukk :gucci:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My only gripe with doing Secret Wars (Hickman's version) so soon is that it's an "everything dies" type of story. After Thanos I think they need a different kind of threat. Secret Invasion could be very fun done right and I think it would be a good way of putting the Fantastic Four in the mix.

Doom is overrated. And I thought they weren't doing the solo movies leading up to an avengers movie formula after A4.

I'm in the minority who favor Kang over Doom. His complete mastery of time travel would make him a terrifying villain. I'm more interested in Doom vs. Reed and how that will play out on film.

I agree with all of this. Thanos already hits many of the same notes and tropes that Doom would. Victor is popular among hardcore comic fans but, for example, you can give Kang the same foreboding shyt-talking lines Brolin's Thanos and Hardy's Bane had + an emotional backstory for his time travel/time bending motives, and mainstream audiences would eat that up all the same.

With that said, I actually don't want to revisit the one man army with 1000s of cgi grunts/robots again, which is what Kang and Doom would be. Instead, I feel Secret Invasion is a very logical choice.

Basically the Skrulls homeworld got destroyed and they on some diaspora in space/thor ragonark ish, and earth is habitable for them, their last chance or whatever, so they go undercover trying to take that ish over from within. At some point it becomes a full scale invasion across the globe.

Now not only can they shape shift but they can copy the powers too, and can make Frankenstein combinations they call Super Skrulls. Luke Cage's bullet proof skin, Spider-Man's agility, Danny Rand's Iron Fist, Hawkeye's aim, etc., rolled into one.

You're going to see not only super skrull fights but hero vs hero fights where you don't really know who is the 'real' version. And the main big boss is the Skrull Queen. I think it would give the opportunity for a lot of mind fukks, where you never really know which character is who they are or a skrull

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_nzk00mSDGo1tcnpluo3_1280.png

tumblr_nzk00mSDGo1tcnpluo4_1280.png

tumblr_nzk00mSDGo1tcnpluo5_1280.png

:wow:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Annihilus
Annihilus for GotG. Thanos could come back here as he did in Annihilation wave. Tease Galactus via the Silver Surfer. Keep it away from Earth like in Annihilation wave. Can be used to introduce Gladiator and the Shi'ar empire.

Namor for BP

Doom for Avengers.

Galactus for the Big bad that brings everything together.

Secret Wars. I don't know how you can pull that off.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd like to see Doom if they actually do him right.

The live action versions of Doom have been lame so far, but after Infinity War I think we could finally get a worthy movie Doom.