The next final boss Avengers villain needs to be

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
get

Daps
I would actually be okay with the next avengers film being the last. At least for a while. Galuctus can be introduced in a Silver Surfer film, and be a villain in a Fantasy Four sequel. But the guy above is right, only so many times earth can be attacked by aliens before it grows stale.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
They should be getting X-Men and F4 back, right? Have the first MCU X-Men flick be the one where Professor X vegetates Magneto, Sue Storm pregnant at the end of the first F4 flick, then bring Onslaught and the Avengers/X-Men/FF team up

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Kovac, Immortus Magus Onslaught(assuming the fox deal goes through).

Follow the ultimate marvel influence and have some new spin on ULTIMATUM so Magneto is the final bad.
Have Reed Richards become The Maker so a variation of ultimate comics: Doomsday.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Wait so Thanos is really dead:mindblown:? How will all the people who died be bought back?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I would say DOOM .. but he wont be in the MCU by the time we get A5.. that's 4-5 years away ... MArvel wont have the rights until 2019 ... then they need a FF story and movie that's another 3-4 years ...

Or just have him show up no origin and leave his origin in the "prequel" FF movie released later

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Secret Wars or Secret Invasion is definitely next just by clocking the characters they're getting involved.

My only gripe with doing Secret Wars (Hickman's version) so soon is that it's an "everything dies" type of story. After Thanos I think they need a different kind of threat. Secret Invasion could be very fun done right and I think it would be a good way of putting the Fantastic Four in the mix.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
this but it's inevitable

That was fukcing Sony

Now that MCU got im, they should KILL it

Think about how they made Cap Ant Man and fukcing Star Lord - characters I have never cared about and I been collecting and keeping up on comics since the 80s - dope.

Now think of them getting the dope characters back.

Doom should become more epic