The next final boss Avengers villain needs to be

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Doom is a much better icon than Kang. If he was done right, Thanos would be an afterthought. Thanos is just a cosmic Doom who loves Death.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah at Doom. Done him too many times and fukked it up

Only Galactis can top Thanos

Next will probably be another group of villains if not Thanos (despite black order kinda already doing that)
Galactus isnt hard to beat. Just starve him or outsmart him. He will never be as credible with fans as Doom, Magneto, or Thanos.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Galactus is tricky, cause he's not a villain that you can "beat" and it seem believable. Galactus is more of a natural disaster.

I don't think scaring him off with the Ultimate Nullifier would go over well in theaters, but you can't have Ghost Rider show up and beat him then ride off into the sunset :mjlol:

nikka pulled up :dead: faded the shyt outta galactus..get em outta here. bring DOOM

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There's only 1 answer
876237-doom_pulls_all_the_strings.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think the next logical step would be Thunderbolts or Dark Reign. Something in which the gov't gets involved and creates their own sanctioned Avengers team. This single villain stuff is becoming pretty redundant, with them fighting faceless goons. Of course Thanos ggave them that work and the BO was good, but we need more of that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I hope they don't overdose on the cosmic stuff, tbh.

One thing that doesn't translate well from comics to the big screen is cities getting destroyed over and over and over again. There's only so much stuff you can do on Earth before it becomes redundant or corny. Now, they can still keep doing it for a couple more big movies - I'm talking about BIG events and disasters like the Avengers movies, not solo films - as they haven't overdone it yet, but mixing it up with cosmic stuff makes sense imo.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I think the next logical step would be Thunderbolts or Dark Reign. Something in which the gov't gets involved and creates their own sanctioned Avengers team. This single villain stuff is becoming pretty redundant, with them fighting faceless goons. Of course Thanos ggave them that work and the BO was good, but we need more of that.
The Thunderbolts need to be based off of Warren Ellis’s run :wow:
Introduce Osborn in the upcoming Spidey films