The New York Post with a :mjpls: headline and article about Kamala Harris

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yeah I'm sure that's what they were thinking when they wrote this racist shyt. Not that it matters.

But you know...nikkas that don't "blindly support Democrat" running interference for white supremacists as usual.
Let Indians deal with it. How is posting facts running interference?

The irony is, you and others want to define blackness based on CACs racism. “Well they see her as black, ergo, she is.”

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I'm sure that's what they were thinking when they wrote this racist shyt. Not that it matters.

But you know...nikkas that don't "blindly support Democrat" running interference for white supremacists as usual.
They're frustratingly stupid.

We've see how these racist use 'DEI' as a stand in for ******, but they still want to play dumb. Tariq Nasheed really did a number on them.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
You want to let the Murdoch clan and their ilk roam free calling themselves "media" for years, so you're going to get what you get. :manny:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If Trump can be president, so can she.
At least she was a Senator and knows something about how American government works.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Look, the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion are the core strength of America. That’s why I’m proud to have the most diverse administration in history to tap into the full talents of our country. I promised you, when I was president, I would have an administration that looked like America. We have more Afrin- A- — African Americans; we have more women; we have more minorities in our administration than any other administration in all of history. That’s why we’re doing so damn well. (Applause.)

Direct quote from biden.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
She’s Indian so who cares?
Is this what you militants have been reduced too? Purposely only recognizing her non-black side to suggest she's Indian in some weird attempt to demonize her?

This is ridiculous.

What's next? Half black, half white people are only white?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is this what you militants have been reduced too? Purposely only recognizing her non-black side to suggest she's Indian in some weird attempt to demonize her?

This is ridiculous.

What's next? Half black, half white people are only white?
Find somewhere she claimed her blackness as a positive (hell, at all) before she wanted to become president. I'll wait.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Find somewhere she claimed her blackness as a positive (hell, at all) before she wanted to become president. I'll wait.
What is she suppose to do? Come out and say I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD! :mjlol: This is stupid.

No matter how badly you want to take away her identity because you're mad she locked up a bunch of nikkas and married a white man, you can't. Tough shyt.

Blackness is not measured by militant purity tests.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What is she suppose to do? Come out and say I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD! :mjlol: This is stupid.

No matter how badly you want to take away her identity because you're mad she locked up a bunch of nikkas and married a white man, you can't. Tough shyt.

Blackness is not measured by militant purity tests.
No, we saw her bullshyt a mile away. She is the epitome of phoniness and she reeks of it. She's a bop who found success sleeping to the top and/or being a useful pawn. Nobody fukks with her.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
No, we saw her bullshyt a mile away. She is the epitome of phoniness and she reeks of it. She's a bop who found success sleeping to the top and/or being a useful pawn. Nobody fukks with her.
That has nothing to do with her naturally born racial makeup. You're just being emotional.

A half black, half white man/woman that has white friends and has no black friends or sense of black culture is still a half black, half white man/woman.