The New York Post with a :mjpls: headline and article about Kamala Harris

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
NY post has been a right wing racist publication for years. I remember the comment section during the Obama/McCain election was horrible and it was supposedly moderated.

The election of Trump ushered in a new era of blatant racism. It's disgusting, but this is what some of you wanted.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
NY post has been a right wing racist publication for years. I remember the comment section during the Obama/McCain election was horrible and it was supposedly moderated.

The election of Trump ushered in a new era of blatant racism. It's disgusting, but this is what some of you wanted.
Of course it's owned by Rupert Murdoch. I'm just letting people know what it is because they get posted a lot.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Lol at OP having to include a reason why he posted it so he's not accused of being a right wing nutjob.

I understand posts like these. Informing us of how mainstream media is moving.

It's the random ass tweets from a clearly racist account with some stupid shyt to say that don't really serve a purpose of posting.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Lol at OP having to include a reason why he posted it so he's not accused of being a right wing nutjob.

I understand posts like these. Informing us of how mainstream media is moving.

It's the random ass tweets from a clearly racist account with some stupid shyt to say that don't really serve a purpose of posting.
The reason why I posted why has more to do with people getting mad at me for posting something they otherwise feel they wouldn't have been aware of. :deadrose:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They know she's useless, she took a tremendous L, then made her VP pick to pander and rally Black women, despite how unlikeable and trash she is in lieu of a real Black agenda. Now that she may end up in the real role, it's open season. The idea of President Kamala Harris is a real reason Biden looking like he does is so alarming, nobody wants to say it out loud:manny:

They brought it on themselves