The new RUMORED Main Villain of Black Panther 2 is...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
sddefault.jpg

Given his status as one of Marvel’s most iconic and threatening villains, Doctor Doom’s introduction into the Marvel Cinematic Universe is merely a matter of when, not if, especially with the pending addition of the Fantastic Four to the fray.

And according to recent rumors, that long-awaited intro to the MCU may come in 2022’s Black Panther 2.

According to Charles Murphy, a former MCU Exchange writer, the Latverian ruler Doctor Doom is set to feature as the main villain of Black Panther II, and that the sequel will see “Victor Von Doom expanding his empire, conquering parts of Africa, and ultimately coming into conflict with the nation of Wakanda and the Black Panther.”

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I don't know how I feel about this one. It's obviously great for BP2, assuming Doom is casted and written right, but how does this effect us getting his origin and interaction with the F4 if he's seemingly already established? I guess they could show his origins in a F4 movie afterwards:yeshrug:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't know how I feel about this one. It's obviously great for BP2, assuming Doom is casted and written right, but how does this effect us getting his origin and interaction with the F4 if he's seemingly already established? I guess they could show his origins in a F4 movie afterwards:yeshrug:
When has marvel ever done that?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I mean this is the way its gotta be..apparently we get a true Latveria and from the skins of things, they already got the first X character lined up for Captain Marvel 2 and of course that makes since considering their history.

Doom is above the FF..he's a Avengers problem. He's gonna get a huge push because Doom and Magneto are the top villains in Marvel. They probably wont use Magneto for a minute so it's up to Doom to get everything connecting...with his time machines and power stealing and great prep time winning percentage , he is the main event.