The Nevers, Season 1B, Tubi (February/March) Roku (Spring)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah, the Maladie twist was :ohhh:. Although there are so many parts to the show I forgot all about there being a Maladie stan in her group missing toes, or about the dead body in the premiere. Which I guess was Effie, allowing Maladie to assume her identity.

So the giant blue alien sphere has a name now..

I would have picked True's side if I was at the orphanage.

I wondered if I missed a scene. All off a sudden they were talking about the alien egg or whatever as if we were supposed to know it by its name :wtf:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wondered if I missed a scene. All off a sudden they were talking about the alien egg or whatever as if we were supposed to know it by its name :wtf:

Yeah, I get some time has passed but they seem to be shortcoming some info/character dynamics.

Like last episode the doctor was talking about how he couldn't keep having an affair with True, then this episode he is back to smashing.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This was really good, its supposed to leave you wanting more and it did that

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
E1AilX7VkAM4Lvm
E1AioA-VcAMPMOj

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dope finale. The whole part 1 in the future was :wow: stripe Is dope character and the actress playing her did a great job.

Yeah, it was dope seeing Claudia Black :ehh:. I need to get back into finishing Farscape.

The finale certainly answered some questions, although I feel they were vague about a lot of stuff in earlier episodes to really come through with this episode. I hope the 2nd half of this season is better in building up character dynamics and focus, while also still keeping some mystery.

Like whatever it was the Galathian erased from True's memory or who the 'hitchhiker' was that traveled back with her.