The Nevers, Season 1B, Tubi (February/March) Roku (Spring)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this show is damn amazing.
tonights episode was crack!
UKVu0t8.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah, it was dope seeing Claudia Black :ehh:. I need to get back into finishing Farscape.

The finale certainly answered some questions, although I feel they were vague about a lot of stuff in earlier episodes to really come through with this episode. I hope the 2nd half of this season is better in building up character dynamics and focus, while also still keeping some mystery.

Like whatever it was the Galathian erased from True's memory or who the 'hitchhiker' was that traveled back with her.

Thats where I know her face from, it was bugging me for sec.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I had my doubts as evident earlier on in the thread but the show was pretty good...gonna give it a more detailed viewing down the road

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm confused about what exactly is going on in the future scenes. Who are the different factions, and what is each group trying to do?
Is this a time loop, or are they changing the past?

Reminded me a bit of "The 4400", but that show made more sense.

Is the really Amolia dead and replaced by the "stripe" character, or are there two people merged together?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm confused about what exactly is going on in the future scenes. Who are the different factions, and what is each group trying to do?

Is the really Amolia dead and replaced by the "stripe" character, or are there two people merged together?
The original Amalia is dead as far as we know

Daps

I think both factions were trying to survive via different means. One looked at the Aliens as threat and the other looked at them as a means to salivation.

They are changing the past to change the future. Amelia pretty much says in the closing.

The real Amelia is dead. I think Stripe was a futuristic “touched” person who’s super power was the ability to jump from body to body (kinda like the skins in Altered Carbon if you ever watched that). I don’t know if she necessarily kills the host she joins or if she must jump into a dying body. Tying back to future, I think that is the end result of humanity’s hatred to the touched. Earth dies. She’s sent back to past to lead an army of new “touched” people to avoid the same outcome.

My understanding of what’s going on in this show is very shaky, so I welcome any corrections/clarifications. Genuinely curious how far off I am :pachaha:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I think both factions were trying to survive via different means. One looked at the Aliens as threat and the other looked at them as a means to salivation.

They are changing the past to change the future. Amelia pretty much says in the closing.

The real Amelia is dead. I think Stripe was a futuristic “touched” person who’s super power was the ability to jump from body to body (kinda like the skins in Altered Carbon if you ever watched that). I don’t know if she necessarily kills the host she joins or if she must jump into a dying body. Tying back to future, I think that is the end result of humanity’s hatred to the touched. Earth dies. She’s sent back to past to lead an army of new “touched” people to avoid the same outcome.

My understanding of what’s going on in this show is very shaky, so I welcome any corrections/clarifications. Genuinely curious how far off I am :pachaha:
I assumed her being put into another body was just the Galanthi's doing but that's another interesting theory :lupe:

Daps
I assumed her being put into another body was just the Galanthi's doing but that's another interesting theory :lupe:

You could be right. I just figured she could jump from body to body cuz Maladie was making it a point to establish that she wasn’t the real Amelia and was just using her skin. I should rewatch that scene cuz I thought she explicitly asked her to jump in her skin or some shyt. :patrice: