The Netflix of Gaming is here *update*

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
None needed, I handle shyt myself :hhh:
So let's examine the very last line in your link shall we...

The 1080p resolution boost (for games that support it) should be a nice upgrade.

You think they would word it like that if most supported it?

And the typical Sony Stan reaction isn't about the truth, it's about the perception, the perception is a lie. You really thought you had 1080p which let's be real here, did you get your new OLED for 720p streaming?

oh you did?

You need help cuz I'm whooping your ass whoodi like you Mack 10 :birdman:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Didn't know that, looks like they finally upgraded a couple months ago:leon:

I was hella disappointed with performance back when I tried it with Spiderman in early covid tho:patrice:

Let's keep it real though if PSNow was anything to write home about, stans would be talking about and actually using it. Ask anybody about their experience with PSNow on here and they be :hubie:

I actually want PSNow to be good because I'd gladly subscribe. Like I said I was geeked when they first made the Gaikai deal but they fumbled that head start. The fact that you can only stream on Playstations and PC's is disappointing:hhh:

I mean I just personally don’t care about game rental services but to act like psnow doesn’t have a ton of good games is a flat out lie at this point.

gamch17zio871.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean I just personally don’t care about game rental services but to act like psnow doesn’t have a ton of good games is a flat out lie at this point.

I never said anything about games, I was talking about overall performance, capability, and actual player usage. To which not even the biggest Sony stans can really defend

You always try to say that condescending game rentals nonsense. nikka you shoulda rented Returnal since you were never gonna get past the 3rd level anyway:mjlol:

sidebar: Stop cherry picking posts and respond to me when I quote YOU directly you scary ass herb:umad:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I was just looking at the mobile app the other day, and noticed the gaming tab
:ehh:
I pretty much never watch Netflix on anything other than a TV or NVidia Shield. Had I not seen this article I would have never bothered to even open the mobile app.

Netflix should do a better job of pointing its subscribers to this even though from the reviews, it looks like most of their games are trash and worthless.