The Netflix of Gaming is here *update*

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
None of these tech companies have shown they have any idea what they're doing with video games.

Gamepass got in the door first like Netflix did with video streaming and have already built up a strong install base and library so there's no way this is some potential Gamepass killer.

Google is hilarious. They rolled out Stadia as a rival to next-gen consoles, but once MS did the Bethesda deal they said "We just gonna be a side dish, not the whole entré:hubie:" and closed their internal studios before they ever made any games:mjlol:

People think Stadia actually is actually dead when all they did was back out of developing exclusives, which goes to show how terrible they've been with their messaging this entire time:skip:

Honestly I expect Amazon to be the bigger competitor once Luna gets out of the closed beta stage simply because I expect them to be more aggressive than Google on all fronts, and their initial marketing rollout did a much better job positioning itself than Google did with Stadia.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbox stans::lupe:

Sony should be getting those Lupe smilies from you. PSNow been around for 7years and all it can do is stream on PC and PS4/5 in 720p and that's only because they treat the cloud as their makeshift backwards compatibility solution:dead:

I was hype way back when they first made that Gaikai deal too, I truly had high hopes:bryan:

How is this beta (1080p/60fps on PC, Mac, iOS, & Android) more capable than a 7 year old service? I need to see the mental gymnastics required to spin this:lupe:

Screen-Shot-2021-07-15-at-12-17-14-AM.png

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't want this industry to emulate TV/Movies where you have subscription fatigue having to rack up Disney +, HBO Max, Amazon, Peacock, etc. etc.
You may not want it, but that is going to happen. They have been trying to get game streaming off the ground for damn near a decade. MS is hitting that shyt out the park. I see them as the catalyst to not only show that it can be done, but that it can be done properly. It won't be long before Ubisoft has their own streaming service, EA has theirs, etc etc. Hopefully the influx of competition will keep prices down and get the devs paid. That's really all you can hope for. But it IS coming.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am a genius because I already knew that. Look at your over here tho :cape: for bytches that look like Pete Davidson n shyt. That's why you're still on the susssssssspect list, even more so now.
Cuz i joked i wanted to play a game where you beat her up?

you dont know what caping means, do you?

you a lil slow craig

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

you a lil slow craig

He bout to hit you with that Donald Trump-esque response:lolbron:

"I'm not slow, I'm actually the quickest thinker you've ever seen:whew:. 10 steps ahead of you bums:smugbiden: Meanwhile you wanna talk about beating up Piper, sounds like some gay shyt to me:dame: Let me get back to this money though:win:"

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I doubt this works but more competition the better

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He bout to hit you with that Donald Trump-esque response:lolbron:

"I'm not slow, I'm actually the quickest thinker you've ever seen:whew:. 10 steps ahead of you bums:smugbiden: Meanwhile you wanna talk about beating up Piper, sounds like some gay shyt to me:dame: Let me get back to this money though:win:"
“I got 758 games from gamepass, lights around my budget oled, n a mattress with only 2 nuts max on it from a craigslist seller. You aint even got a father, my dads Phil Spencer n he’ll kick your ass.
BHiZnHB.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony should be getting those Lupe smilies from you. PSNow been around for 7years and all it can do is stream on PC and PS4/5 in 720p and that's only because they treat the cloud as their makeshift backwards compatibility solution:dead:

I was hype way back when they first made that Gaikai deal too, I truly had high hopes:bryan:

How is this beta (1080p/60fps on PC, Mac, iOS, & Android) more capable than a 7 year old service? I need to see the mental gymnastics required to spin this:lupe:

Screen-Shot-2021-07-15-at-12-17-14-AM.png
PS Now has 1080P Streaming.
PlayStation Now will roll out support for 1080p streaming starting this week
PS Now has a huge library though compared to Gamepass actually. The PS2 and PS3 games bump the library up considerably and there's games on there not available on other streaming apps.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

you a lil slow craig
Am I?
My ex was high on the show season one, we broke up right before season 2 started. Black chick had a crush on her, blah blah blah, I don't live under a rock so I know what it is.

As for her name, well, it's piper. JR Smith famously DM'd a bytch asking if she wanted the pipe. You are fast, like the speediest :thumbsup:

Do you know what capping means? means you lying. I've heard of some nikkaz day caping which I feel is incorrect but let's say to someone that would mean captain save a hoe type shyt, which leads us to you posting pics of Pete Davidson in drag. Thought adding a sex spoiler with flat titties would get you brownie points but that only works on Sony stans. It's what made God of war popular originally (sex mini games)

Anyways, you clearly :cape: for itty bitty white titties, you probably move like one of these dudes...
C'mon Now, Tyler Perry Tripping On These Shows...The Wild Part Is A Lot Of Actors Auditioned For These Roles!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS Now has a huge library though compared to Gamepass actually. The PS2 and PS3 games bump the library up considerably and there's games on there not available on other streaming apps.
Huge library he says :laff:
You think just because a game was on PS2 that it's worthy to mention?
There isn't 800 games you care about, why the fukk would flooding a service with bullshyt matter?

Nobody anywhere is going gamepass is cool but PSnow has over 500 more games so it's better. Likes nobody nowhere ever said that or says that. well, you actually had the audacity to claim it was better way back when but come on. Stop being disingenuous every chance you get :stop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huge library he says :laff:
You think just because a game was on PS2 that it's worthy to mention?
There isn't 800 games you care about, why the fukk would flooding a service with bullshyt matter?

Nobody anywhere is going gamepass is cool but PSnow has over 500 more games so it's better. Likes nobody nowhere ever said that or says that. well, you actually had the audacity to claim it was better way back when but come on. Stop being disingenuous every chance you get :stop:
Get help

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Didn't know that, looks like they finally upgraded a couple months ago:leon:

I was hella disappointed with performance back when I tried it with Spiderman in early covid tho:patrice:

Let's keep it real though if PSNow was anything to write home about, stans would be talking about and actually using it. Ask anybody about their experience with PSNow on here and they be :hubie:

I actually want PSNow to be good because I'd gladly subscribe. Like I said I was geeked when they first made the Gaikai deal but they fumbled that head start. The fact that you can only stream on Playstations and PC's is disappointing:hhh: