The Negatives of Disney Buying the Majority of Fox

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Nope

DoFP wasn't great/dope or good at all to me and I made my thoughts clear in that thread back when it came out.

X3 was the low point of the X franchise

But DoFP is the one that made me stay away forever. Haven't been back to a straight up X-Men film since (loved Logan)

I don't mind changing stuff from the source material, but the choices made for DoFP were dumb IMO.

Kitty Pryde power change or whatever that was she did to Logan jumpstart the plot instead of it being Kitty who went back

Forcing Magneto into the story

AoU is in the middle IMO of marvel movies. The farm/Hawkeye bits were a complete drag, but take that away and it's far from terrible. I never said it was a top tier comic flick.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Nope

DoFP wasn't great/dope or good at all to me and I made my thoughts clear in that thread back when it came out.

X3 was the low point of the X franchise

But DoFP is the one that made me stay away forever. Haven't been back to a straight up X-Men film since (loved Logan)

I don't mind changing stuff from the source material, but the choices made for DoFP were dumb IMO.

Kitty Pryde power change or whatever that was she did to Logan jumpstart the plot instead of it being Kitty who went back

Forcing Magneto into the story

AoU is in the middle IMO of marvel movies. The farm/Hawkeye bits were a complete drag, but take that away and it's far from terrible. I never said it was a top tier comic flick.
Understood..i havnt read the source material for that one yet (dofp), its on my get list, I just really liked it...AOU i dislike very much, you say its in the middle of the MCU to you, whats worst? Im3? Anything else breh?

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Understood..i havnt read the source material for that one yet (dofp), its on my get list, I just really liked it...AOU i dislike very much, you say its in the middle of the MCU to you, whats worst? Im3? Anything else breh?

IM3 may be the worst honestly

Completely hated that one

Huge letdown following Avengers. I don't even dislike Thor 1 and 2 compared to IM3

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
IM3 may be the worst honestly

Completely hated that one

Huge letdown following Avengers. I don't even dislike Thor 1 and 2 compared to IM3

I don't watch trash ass thor, but im3 was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen.