The N-Word is a Low IQ, clown word that you hold an existential L if you use it

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Both Pryor and Mooney used the word for shock value because to their generation and the folks that came before, that was the white man's word. Mooney says it right in his routine.

The n-word for previous generations was used by some artists for as a signal flare to catch attention (see Last Poets).

Where was the n-word on Soul Train?

Where was the n-word on Luther Vandross albums?

Where was the n-word on black radio stations in the 1950s,1960s, 1970s and 1980s?

Where was the n-word in Ebony and Jet Magazine?

Where was the n-word on Tony Brown's Journal?

you do realize there was ALOT more to black culture that what you've listed? The word was being used in the streets, in juke joints, at blues concerts, in jazz halls, with family, etc. As some other have already said, some people family been using the word going back generations.

quit talking outta yall asses.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
That term of endearment, reclaiming the word bullshyt is just a cope to deal with the fact that black folk got no power to either police our own nor stop non blacks from saying it. Be honest: if black supremacy was the driving force in the world, would we fukking say it?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
i thank god my family instilled some history and pride into me knowing what that word actually means. :hhh:
Only race on the planet that calls ourselves our given slur like its cool. Dont even get me started on the concept of being a “real nikka” :hhh:

Do we as a race/culture realize how STUPID it looks to call each other a word all damn day long, on all our radio songs that are on Billboard top 100, but get offended when another race says it:hhh:. That chris brown/Lil dikky song was SCUST.

I’d never call myself, my cousins, my family a “dumb worthless beast” as a bonding word, but our ppl freely use the word that our slavemasters gave to us. Its so embarrassing and demeaning. And yall hve the nerve to be in public, in MIXED settings using it. And you wonder why other groups always say “but yall say it all the time” when they want to use it too.

NO other race does this. NONE!!!! You (who use it) make US look weak and clownish.

Now watch as they come in and cape for their right to use a self-slur “for the culture” :what: and im wrong for wanting a strong prideful people. Just Use the word “my brotha” or “homies” or “my boy” instead wtf:what:

This has always been the worst part of it all to me.

If I was a rapper I couldn't say that in a live show in front of all or mostly CACs

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think y'all stay madder at black folks for anti blackness than the actual perpetrators of anti blackness, shyt is weird

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

It was used in ol school don't do that :ufdup:

Just stop with your propaganda. They were on code..:comeon:

They didn't allow hispanics and whites to say it.

They didn't laugh and feel proud or feel some bizarre brotherly camaraderie with whites and hispanics they had given a license to insult every Black person under the sun.

You guys are abnormal with zero sense of self worth or Black pride :mjtf:

Daps
Just stop with your propaganda. They were on code..:comeon:

They didn't allow hispanics and whites to say it.

They didn't laugh and feel proud or feel some bizarre brotherly camaraderie with whites and hispanics they had given a license to insult every Black person under the sun.

You guys are abnormal with zero sense of self worth or Black pride :mjtf:

On ignore you go you nikkas is crazier on the coli lately :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That term of endearment, reclaiming the word bullshyt is just a cope to deal with the fact that black folk got no power to either police our own nor stop non blacks from saying it. Be honest: if black supremacy was the driving force in the world, would we fukking say it?

Yes