The N-Word is a Low IQ, clown word that you hold an existential L if you use it

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
i thank god my family instilled some history and pride into me knowing what that word actually means. :hhh:
Only race on the planet that calls ourselves our given slur like its cool. Dont even get me started on the concept of being a “real nikka” :hhh:

Do we as a race/culture realize how STUPID it looks to call each other a word all damn day long, on all our radio songs that are on Billboard top 100, but get offended when another race says it:hhh:. That chris brown/Lil dikky song was SCUST.

I’d never call myself, my cousins, my family a “dumb worthless beast” as a bonding word, but our ppl freely use the word that our slavemasters gave to us. Its so embarrassing and demeaning. And yall hve the nerve to be in public, in MIXED settings using it. And you wonder why other groups always say “but yall say it all the time” when they want to use it too.

NO other race does this. NONE!!!! You (who use it) make US look weak and clownish.

Now watch as they come in and cape for their right to use a self-slur “for the culture” :what: and im wrong for wanting a strong prideful people. Just Use the word “my brotha” or “homies” or “my boy” instead wtf:what:

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
@6ix9nine
Nah my brother, im getting to the ROOT of this. Why does 69 use that word?? Who taught him how to use it??? The Black Folks in New York he grew up around, all the rappers he hears on the radio every single song. All the movies and comedy shows with black people saying it, Im trying to get some knowledge onto us.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Here’s my point exactly, tbh I probably should just worry about myself.

dont hear any hispanics saying “shut up sp**” to each other.

As if spic has the same connotation as nikka. In any case this is stupid hill to die on. Im sure whats holding us back is us using nikka, good thread,very profound, would read again

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to use the word a lot when i was younger and one day i just asked myself why do i use this word.

Yeah it sounds funny when added to a joke or can bring harmony but i couldnt get down with using the word anymore especially when i try to justify the reasons to use it. But at the same time im not policing otherson what words they should or shouldnt use unless they are my kids, which i dont have.

Thats why i try my best not to use words to degrade others..i dont see the point

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
I still use it out of habit, but I try to avoid saying it in public or around people I don’t know personally (even other black people). And I never use it around non-blacks.

If you watch old-school mafia flicks like Goodfellas, you see Irish and Italians calling each other racial slurs like “wop” and “mick”. It’s done in a joking manner and is kept within their group.

This is how the n word should be with black people. We don’t have to be all self-righteous and holier-than-thou about using the word, just keep it in the community.

Last edited: