Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
oh it wasn't lebron asking to come there to play with kyrie... he didn't force them to sign Tristian and Jr.. he didn't force a trade for kevin love.. then demand they give him a max too

i'm not caping for dan gilbert... but i hate how people act like lebron didn't ask for this weak ass squad
All if the shyt you are saying is made up. All of it.

If it was up to Lebron, Paul George would be on this squad

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lebrontristanagain.jpg

LeBron James puts pressure on Cavs to sign JR Smith

“We just miss him. We miss having him around. He’s a big piece of our team and they just need to get it done,” he said.

l9ray.gif

All if the shyt you are saying is made up. All of it.

If it was up to Lebron, Paul George would be on this squad

Ok breh

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
1st of all, the Cavs were set to sign those players regardless. So the stuff you quoted say nothing about the shot ypu claimed. The only thing they disagreed on was the salary. They could have traded or let them walk for better players if they wanted to and there is nothing that Lebron could have done about it. The Cavs let Griffin walk and signed injured players instead of getting Paul George, you think that's what Lebron wanted?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
oh it wasn't lebron asking to come there to play with kyrie... he didn't force them to sign Tristian and Jr.. he didn't force a trade for kevin love.. then demand they give him a max too

i'm not caping for dan gilbert... but i hate how people act like lebron didn't ask for this weak ass squad

You a damn liar :hhh:

He orchestrated the entire thing. He forced his way back there not really considering whether Kyrie actually wanted to play with him or not, he left Wiggins out of the letter before he signed, Wiggins was on the roster for an entire month or 2 before he was actually traded to Minnesota. He played the entire summer league as a Cav. LeBron had nothing to do with that? Who would leave such an important piece out of a letter when they have intention of signing there? There was ZERO rumors of the Cavs trading for Love before LeBron got there. When Love's contract was up they were seen together at a hotel, he coerced Love to stay, Love wanted to go home to LA but he made the Cavs give him the max to keep him. He had press conferences throwing the Cavs management under the bus. You don't remember LeBron refusing to sign his Cavs contract until Love, JR and Tristan got signed? FOH.

He's been in control of this roster from the moment he got back. No one talks about how he attended a Knicks game courtside a day after he played only a couple days before the Cavs traded for Iman Shumpert and JR Smith.

It's not Tristan, JR or Love's fault that they went from major contributors to a championship to being thrown under the bus and being called useless. :francis:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Bron is necessarily good enough to do this and I don't want to take anything away from the Celtics. At what point though do you after being 15 years deep..look at the other side of the bracket to that other team out west and just say fucck it. Save yourself the minutes and the embarrassment because you clearly know you don't have the horses to win the race. For the Celtics it's different they're young and just happy to be there.

Not saying Bron is going to purposefully lose this series or anything but it would be hard for me to give that 110% to beat a good Celtic team only to face an unstoppable juggernaut on the other side.
People keep saying this shyt, but LeBron wouldn't be where he is if that was his thought process. That's basically the thought process of losers, no offense breh.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll tell you the same shyt tomorrow, yesterday, and next week. :usure:

Your proof is gonna be because one of the people who hired him endorsed him... you can't be that stupid breh. :comeon:

What happened to LeBron sweeping the Celtics and exposing Stevens once again? :jbhmm:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
You a damn liar :hhh:

He orchestrated the entire thing. He forced his way back there not really considering whether Kyrie actually wanted to play with him or not, he left Wiggins out of the letter before he signed, Wiggins was on the roster for an entire month or 2 before he was actually traded to Minnesota. He played the entire summer league as a Cav. LeBron had nothing to do with that? Who would leave such an important piece out of a letter when they have intention of signing there? There was ZERO rumors of the Cavs trading for Love before LeBron got there. When Love's contract was up they were seen together at a hotel, he coerced Love to stay, Love wanted to go home to LA but he made the Cavs give him the max to keep him. He had press conferences throwing the Cavs management under the bus. You don't remember LeBron refusing to sign his Cavs contract until Love, JR and Tristan got signed? FOH.

He's been in control of this roster from the moment he got back. No one talks about how he attended a Knicks game courtside a day after he played only a couple days before the Cavs traded for Iman Shumpert and JR Smith.

It's not Tristan, JR or Love's fault that they went from major contributors to a championship to being thrown under the bus and being called useless. :francis:

:dead:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
5 days rest for LeBron and the Cleveland referees feel comfortable at home, the Cavs got game 3 for sure.
I actually think this extra rest works better for the Celtics. It gives them a chance to work up different looks for how they want to guard Lebron after what they've seen the first two games and a day or two of practice so the players can get used to a new scheme. If not that they can find more ways to make Lebron work on defense or to take advantage of his lack of rotations. I see Cleveland making game 3 close but faltering again at the end.