Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anybody besides Boston fans really want to see the Celtics in the finals instead of LeBron ? serious question.
YES DURING THE SEASON THE CLEVELAND KYLE KORVERS LOST ALL 4 GAMES TO THE WARRORS AND ROCKETS , INCLUDING A 42 POINT BEAT DOWN TO THE ROCKETS

WHILE BOSTON VS THE WARRIORS AND ROCKETS GAMES ALL BEEN CLOSE AND EVEN BEAT THEM ONCE

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
does anybody besides Boston fans really want to see the Celtics in the finals instead of LeBron ? serious question.

I'd rather watch the Celtics lose 4-1 and give 100% effort every game and just being out matched than to watch the theatrics of LeBron and his team quitting 2 games in, and then having to read for weeks about how LeBron had a bad team and the warriors stacked the deck so of course LeBron could never win in that situation.

Disclaimer: I'm a Celtics fan. fukk Cleveland. :umad:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Im a Celtics fan but still
Yall really wanna see warriors vs cavs part 4 with this subpar cavs team getting swept?
Cavs vs rockets would be more entertaining but they still getting thrashed

Boston provides a fresher matchup and a preview of years to come when this squad is healthier

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes. Are you kidding me? Do you really want to see Lebron vs GSW for a 4th time and this time they would get blown out because the Warriors are much better than the Celtics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LINK

ovqjmdb37by01.jpg

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

They don't even respect that dude. He's not needed at all. Never was leading shyt. Great Job Brad Stevens